Calex Express....My New Home!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    The world ends in 2012.....dontcha know?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Very true. I think it was last winter when we got a message for all trucks on 81 going north to shut down until further notice because of a storm. Then about an hour later dispatch sent over our resheduled delivery.

4. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Again? I was waiting patiently last May for it to end, and here I am 5 months later still driving this thing.

5. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I'm here at our customer in Orlando bumped up against the dock. I'll be empty by 9 and home by noon. Say goodnight Johnboy.

6. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I sent in the online application last night to see if your hiring anyone from my side of the country.

7. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Last I heard last week from safety they aren't right now. Unless your app should stand out then they will.

8. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I'm home. Got here around 11 this morning. On my way home I got my reload info for my trip back to PA. I load 1pm on Wednesday in Auburndale going to Charleston SC for Thursday morning. Then my next load is a drop and hook in Piedmont SC going back to Mountain Top PA for Friday morning. There are a few detractors that show up here with their earth shattering remarks, but I defy them to find something wrong with all the preplanning that goes on here. I have 2 days off at the house and the rest of my week is preplanned, just like it always is. I will be preplanned back to the house Thursday afternoon unless Louie wants to send me west. Which will be good then I would be home for Thanksgiving, if not I still will be home for the holiday with no problems what so ever just like I was the last 2 turkey days.

9. southpoint123

southpoint123 Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2011
    winter haven fl
    hey johnboy i just filled out a app and submitted it when i did next page popped up with just my info like it never went thru so i emailed brain see if it ever goes thru dont want to sound crazy but usually when submit you get page saying went thru or something any way i live in central fl love reading yalls commets sounds like great company just starting my new family and would love great company with great hometime to spend with family yall be safe now

10. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Yeah I figured that at least if they do start looking out West my app will be there on file.

11. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Follow up, call every day. Any questions just ask.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.