Calex Express....My New Home!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Let's compare notes as we go through this winter. By the spring you will be praying for that warm Florida sunshine. What keeps me safe along with the 30+ years of winter driving is what I have waiting for me back at the house.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Absolutely correct. Just look at the landscaping at the new Walmart up from the terminal, it looks like a demolition derby takes place there every day. Between the decorative rocks being rearranged, the crushed poles and the left behind truck parts you would think that place was a junk yard.

4. rhino514

rhino514 Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Hop Bottom , Pa.
    most wegmans stores are real easy .... most have a little service road around the building to the receiving dock..

5. Trucker4Life05

Trucker4Life05 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hesperia Ca
    Less than 4hrs from home I deliver at 6am in vernon has been a good trip so far apu not wanting to run again does this everytime I'm close to home

6. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I'm home. Got here at 9:30 this morning. I deliver in Ft. Lauderdale Wednesday and will leave out after I get empty. We usually have a 7am delivery at this customer, which is kind of funny, I get there at 6:45, back in and then wait an hour until they have their coffee, read the sports on the computer and discuss the days politics. Now I have an 8:30 appt. Hopefully when I get there they are done with all the important issues of the day and unload me as soon as I hit the dock.

7. POS#2

POS#2 Light Load Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Pa.
    Still following you guys adventures been very interesting, I can see what they mean by everything comes right back, pretty cool. I was wondering, this driver that loaded in Texas going to D.C. will they load something for him to get back with or will he run back from there to the terminal?? I am seriously thinking this may be what I have been looking for.

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  8. rhino514

rhino514 Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Hop Bottom , Pa.
    most of the time from that area you come back mt but sometimes they get you a back haul..

9. mgt1085

mgt1085 Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    enjoy this thread wish i could get on myself keep it safe guys

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  10. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Why can't you get on?

11. mgt1085

mgt1085 Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2009
    west palm beach,fl
    Ive called Mort several times left messages and heard nothing im guessing they dont need anymore from south fl btw love this weather we are having down here

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.