Calex Express....My New Home!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Spacecoast and The Challenger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Larryparker

Larryparker Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Boynton beach, FL
    JohnBoy,
    Hope you have a good Thanksgiving, and prime time with your family. I came in last night, think it was your truck I saw parked when I stopped for a quick 10/100.
    Enjoy the weekend.

Larry

4. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Same to you Larry. Glad you made it home. If you are talking about the truck at the WPB service plaza on the turnpike then yes, that's mine.

5. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Happy thanksgiving to you Johnboy.

KH

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  6. 112racing

112racing Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    pocono's, pa
    if your by the gladhands should have just ripped of the trlr emergency line.... would have stopped it ......could have got killed trying to jump in a moving truck....many have....better to lose ur job than ur life

7. Trucker4Life05

Trucker4Life05 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hesperia Ca
    Yea I should've done that but truck wasn't moving but maybe 1mph and I quickly stopped it but yea I know what you mean tho

8. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    After being home for a week I can't wait to leave. (Not really), My wife and her list of things keeps getting bigger and bigger. I would rather be in Wyoming right now, at least I would be getting some rest! I will be leaving Monday morning to go load in South Bay, about 40 miles from the house. I need to deliver in Leola Pa. on Wednesday morning. At least I was able to get all my Christmas lights up on my house. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

The Challenger Thanks this.
  9. Trashtrucker1265

Trashtrucker1265 Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Inverness, Fl
    JB, I'm sure you're not quite looking forward to getting back to the "ol grind" as I like to call it, but be safe out there. I'm sure old man winter is starting to settle in near and around the places that you run, so keep it safe out there. I'll be over in Valdosta the next 2 days if you happen to get that way, I'll swing down to the Pilot at exit 11 and buy you a coffee.

JohnBoy Thanks this.
  10. bigcat1124

bigcat1124 Heavy Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Tampa, FL
    John Boy, does Calex hire experienced drivers out of the Tampa area? Looking for a good, smaller company. Sounds like you have found a great one.

11. JohnBoy

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Yes they do. They just put a guy on that lives in Inverness. They are looking for another driver down here. Call Mort in safety and he'll give you the rundown. Make sure you mention the blog and that we spoke. If you have any questions ask away. I'm leaving in the morning but usually am online every evening.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.