can ayone tell me if celadon does follicle testing or ua testing

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by newbie1984, Jun 16, 2015.

1. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Personally I might have a dozen drinks a year, and I despise beer, so try again. No one is saying putting back a twelve pack of beer or six shots of tequila is ok, so keep the straw man argument out of this.

You can stand on your high horse and defend marijuana all you want, but fact is, it's illegal. A positive test will end your career.
    To me growing up and being an adult is not doing stuff that will land you in the unemployment line.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 2Girls_1Truck

2Girls_1Truck Medium Load Member

May 18, 2014
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Gosh, if you've ever taken a drink of alcohol (in church or outside) I sure hope you'll be giving up driving. The last thing we need are driver's who can't even stay sober on the roads and you know that even though it's legal, it's prohibited for drivers on the road.

There is seriously much preachy nonsense on this page.

Using legal drugs 3 months ago has NOT A THING to do with driving a truck today. Got it? If he's disqualified by your own hypocritical judgements so are about 98% of drivers.

Ever drank? Better get off the road, you're s danger to us all.

Guitar Man and VeganTrucker Thank this.
  4. VeganTrucker

VeganTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    You'll actually see where I said I no longer smoke? For that reason. I don't want to end my career for smoking a joint. Its hard standing on a horse. But if you meant SITTING on my high horse, then I tend to disagree with you. All I am saying is you're throwing stones while living in a glass house. You are making a distinction in the mentality of people who choose to smoke pot over drinking alcohol. Not overtly stating it but in so many words, implying alcohol is better then weed and one is more mature then the other. I'm saying it's not. I'm saying what people choose to do on their down time should be their business and free from judgment or consequence. And for a person to say one is bad while partaking in the other is hypocritical. That's just a fact. They are both mind altering substances. And you partake in one of them. And you also point out that you have a dozen drinks a year. Good for you. But statistically speaking, you are the exception, not the rule which states 85% of people who drink binge drink. Go out and get hammered when they drink. Very few who drink can do so responsibly. I used to drink and smoke pot. Now I do neither. Because I feel no need to chemically alter my perception. I'm pretty happy without them.

Straw man? Where the heck are you figuring I'm attempting to refute your words by covertly installing another side of the argument debasing your words? I'm not doing that at all. I think you might want to look up the meaning of a straw man argument and rethink that. It's completely irrelevant to this topic.

5. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    standing, sitting. Swype text is fun. Should search my post history. It's full of Swype text autocorrect errors. What's next? Going to start picking on my grammar and punctuation?

I'd love to see this study that says that 85 percent of all people that consume alcohol do it in huge binge drinking quantities. or
    did you just make that up on the fly?

but let's be real here, you are going to argue anything I say, not disagree and have an intelligent conversation but actually argue. you can pay that game alone. Have fun.

6. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I don't know what the canadian rules are but no I do not drink. HERE in the States where I worked as a State Trooper until retirement the laws are a little different. Unless you weigh a huge amount and live IN AMERICA come to my State tell a Trooper you had a beer and have a question after you are stopped and within say 45 minutes you will lose your CDL. Have a nice day!

7. VeganTrucker

VeganTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2015
    Dixie
    I heard it on a dateline special. I think I misinterpreted what they said. I think it meant 85% of all binge drinking was done by adults 26 or older. According to the CDC and the national institute of alcohol abuse, approximately 26% of people who drink, admit to binge drinking. I stand corrected. But you have to admit, most people that drink rarely drink for the taste. They drink to alter themselves. And people smoke pot to do the same.
    http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/binge-drinking.htm

http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  8. adam1984

adam1984 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2015

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    spyder7723 Thanks this.
  9. adam1984

adam1984 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2015
    [

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.