Can you road trip in your semi like an RV?

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by 24kHotshot, Aug 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w9l

w9l Medium Load Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Yes, make sure you have insurance to cover your trekking. Lol. Do as you please if it's your truck. Might be hard to blend in with your 4 wheeler on the back??? But that is the key. Just blend in. Don't attract any unnecessary attention. Don't over think things. Keep a low profile. Should be easy to dodge scales on vacation. Main thing is insurance and health card.

24kHotshot Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jason6541

jason6541 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    I use my truck occasionally to pull my RV
    I just cover business name with private coach not for hire. My insurance company has no issues with me doing it. I just do PC time. That’s done on guidance from states I usually travel thru while on vacation.

24kHotshot and Lite bug Thank this.
  4. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    don't forget if you're running as a CDL set up you have to give yourself a driving test and drug test yourself....and hire yourself.. the govt is absolutely retarded.

Xray4 Thanks this.
  5. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    After Jan 6th I'd be worried more about fascists than imaginary commies... I haven't seen any commies trying to overthrow our govt lately because they were mad they lost an election..

just sayin..

6. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    And i could point out the peacful protests that did billions in damage or the so zones like chop or chaz or whatever it was called that took over government buildings and had a massive string of rapes, shootings and murders that likely sparked the capital riot or the 4 years of literal obstruction of govervment processes and "not my president"

Dont pretend either side is "better" they arent. Just diffrent flavors and serveing sizes of bull ####.

Also thats the last im going to say on this subject. This is not the place for a political debate and i dont want to derail the thread more then it has beeb already.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  7. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Na, I don't play both sides, BS.. Some people protesting because cops keep killing black people and some thugs take advantage to do whatever is not even near the same thing as the former POTUS inciting a crowd of sore losers to go attack our nation's capital. A crowd that was chanting hang the vice president and wanting to kill the Speaker of the House... Don't even go there... Not even in the same league of traitors..

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that... like it or lump it..

ParochialNimrod and TheLoadOut Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.