Canada's New fuel tax

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by istumped, Mar 7, 2019.

1. istumped

istumped Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Hope all you Canadians are up on the new greenhouse gas tax. What a bunch of crap. Another new tax.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Do you mean the "carbon pricing" that Stupid has been trying to force on all of us or is this something new again?

Phantom Trucker and magoo68 Thank this.
  4. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    Won't last long, Trudeau's scandal means we are (unfortunately) going to be converting to a Conservative government in November.

5. HighwaySuperTramp

HighwaySuperTramp Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015
    You spelt fortunately wrong.

Conservative is the way to go. The only issue with our last party is typical political corruption from lobbyists, and big oil. We need a conservative government over liberal, but we need one with enough backbone to not sell our country off like the last party did.

I.e. grain rights, oil. Ect.

6. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    No. We need a government that doesn't focus on ######## partisan issues like abortion and taxes. We need one that focuses on changing the status quo and improving the country. Anything but liberal and conservative at this point would be an improvement, even if they screw some stuff up.

The biggest issue the world is facing right now is climate change, and with an 11 year ultimatum given by climatologists, we can't afford another 8+ years of stupidity in office.

joshuapowell61 Thanks this.
  7. HighwaySuperTramp

Feb 8, 2015

What's this ultimatum crap? Climate change has got to be the most annoying #### I have ever had to listen to. The climate has always been changing, most morons by into it though as some huge big deal. It's pretty ####### mild and cool compared to the Mesozoic era isn't it?
    People are using climate change for funding and that's all. Will people be displaced if the Oceans Rise yeah that's a given. Do you know why it's such a big issue? Said 90% of the people are too ####### stupid to realize if you build by an ocean you're looking for trouble.

We need a government that is going to keep its ####### hands out of small business, and focus on making money through government projects and not taxes. The peoples are to blame for the government lack of anything. Your average daily person is so beyond stupid now it's not even funny. It drives me wild having to deal with people day 2 day, because the average intelligence is dropping so ####### low.
    If you want your government to do something you love it if it doesn't listen you overthrow it that's how the government was supposed to work and that's how it works for hundreds of years or decades whichever you prefer before these lazy ### tricks started voting now.

But seriously what is this ultimatum?

peterd and uncleal13 Thank this.
  8. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    So if Canada reduces it's consumption of fossil fuels to zero the problem will go away?

9. HighwaySuperTramp

Feb 8, 2015
    Or should I bring up the fact that you want a government to shove so much #### down our throats, when our country doesn't even contribute a noticeable amount to carbon emissions. Out of all the industrialized countries in the world Canada contributes the least. Yes Meme maintain superpower status. Knuckleheads like you who think Canada needs to do as much as they possibly can bother me, because you're willing to put people out of work for a problem that doesn't exist in Canada. Countries and super powers like Russia, India, China Etc all work outside normal admission standards. Yes Canada is not doing enough. That makes sense right?

Let's let the country that only has on average 2% of the world's carbon emissions drop their emissions by an additional 1 to 2%. Just shut the factories down suck it right we don't need industry? We have the strictest emission laws in the world

peterd and gokiddogo Thank this.
  10. HighwaySuperTramp

Feb 8, 2015
    That's what him and all the climate change nuts want. Canada isn't doing its part even though our emissions is below 5% serious but we have to do more because there are countries that have emissions that are 40 50 or 60% of the world's entire carbon footprint.

The climate-changing is real. "Climate change" is a government farce

peterd and gokiddogo Thank this.
  11. HighwaySuperTramp

Feb 8, 2015
    I mean we put a ####### Man on the Moon. You're telling me we can't figure out how to relocate people? Farm in deserts? Right now there's a farm growing fruit and vegetables that you can't grow in Canada in Canada! There's not a ####### thing we can't do if we set our minds to it and think through the problem. Do I think that we should just give up? No not at all. But at some point you have to draw the line and just call it crazy

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.