Carleton Transport Company Gretna NE

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by redstapler, Jun 19, 2018.

1. redstapler

redstapler Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2018
    I've been with Carleton for two years now and have found it to be a great place to work. This is a 100% bulk company so you would be driving a pneumatic trailer. If you're new to this they do provide training. The staff is great, caring, easy to work with and you can run as hard as you want to. The owner is a straight shooter and you can talk to him anytime you need to. They are a family-run company so they try to get you weekends free (says so on my mud flap). The health coverage is excellent and at a reasonable cost. It's regional driving, I run mostly midwest but I have been to both coasts. The shop guys do a great job keeping the trucks maintained so when I get to my truck it's washed and serviced and ready to go.

For anyone considering relocating to the Omaha area it is a great city with lots of things to do, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. I recommend Carleton highly.

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I've always heard good things about them .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.