Cascadia cruise not working.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by ethos, Mar 11, 2013.

1. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere

.....or not.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Still don't see a switch but I did find my side box keys, lol. I am not new to trucking or the orange army so yea, I have heard of def a time or two. No osr's or videos, just picked it up, no questions asked. I have never had an osr go over any truck with me.

4. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    I am going home Saturday so I let them pry into it then. Maintenance doesn't move quick that's for sure.

5. moosc

moosc Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Lincolnton NC
    Your in a cascadia? There are no keys for the side box. Really amazed you didn't watch any of the videos. Oh well guess that why I'm seeing more cascadia being wrecked lately. Drivers being handed keys and on there way. The battery disconnect is standard these trucks use battery juice even when parked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

6. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    They are called bulk trucks, maybe I should have said lockboxes. There are two of them. I doubt a walkthrough with an osr would prevent me from crashing, unlikely as that is.

7. Razororange

Razororange Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    Guys, 2013 and up Cascadias at SNI don't have the battery switch.

gentleroger Thanks this.
  8. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    Where were you earlier,lol. But hey in my search for it I did find my sidebox....errrr ah lockbox keys.

9. Razororange

Razororange Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    I was driving. I had a 2013 when I worked there. I was in the van division.

10. oragonads

oragonads Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2011
    The Pacific Northwest
    Yep, 2013 and up Cascadias do not have a battery disconnect. On your driver self learner thing on crossroads you should have a video to watch that goes over your truck. If you dont have it request it from your dbl as it will inform you about the neat and pain in the ### features of your new truck.

When you set your cruise the predictive cruise screen above the onguard will say what mph your cruise is set. If its not set then it will say something about it being off. If its on and you hit the accelerator pedal it will say "accelerator pedal override".

To turn the cruise on you must press the on/off button. Its on when the green cruise light on your gauge panel lights up. To set the cruise you need to press the acc/res button (your cruise wont work until you set an initial speed with the acc/res button). To increase speed you press the acc/res button, to decrease speed you press the dec/set button. To disengage cruise without losing your speed setting you press the cncl button.

11. BossOutlaw88

BossOutlaw88 Road Train Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Cali
    My DBL is keeping me in an old 06', so far I'm not disappointed. I see and hear problems with the new trucks.

Girl, I know you want this $$$$.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.