CDL class A permit here lol

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Marlboro Man, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Marlboro Man

Marlboro Man Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Chester SC
    Hi,names Roy hope to have my CDL class A license soon I am in school now and just got my permit friday so I am a newbie lol. Im married to a wonderful woman and have a smart little girl and another one due in june.

Hopeing to meet some good friends and get some advise from the vets of the road. Anyway hope to post more soon I got a ton of questions for future asking.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Hi, Marlboro Man, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, Marlboro Man!

Marlboro Man, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you wandered in!

5. Marlboro Man

Marlboro Man Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Chester SC
    Thanks,was looking for a trucking forum to hang out in lol. Seems like there's nice people here.

6. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Cruise around the forum and jump right in! There are definitely a good bunch of people around here, lots of info, and some fun too!

7. rikdev50s

rikdev50s Medium Load Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Greer, SC
    Hey and Howdy Roy! Welcome to the forum. Yep we like to think there are a great bunch here. Good luck and Congrats on getting your CDL.

8. cat 500

cat 500 <strong>"Kitty Cat"</strong>

Oct 24, 2007
    florida
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

9. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    hey there Marlboro man welcome to the group..cogradt's on the new baby......best of luck out here

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.