Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    If you don't mind my asking, about how much does that come to? I was considering a considerable maintenance account if I go O/O, but having to spend $20 to access that money doesn't sit well with me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Idaho208

Idaho208 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Looking forward to getting assigned a Trainer on Wednesday! Final driving test tomorrow.

4. americanmadetrucker

americanmadetrucker Logistical Engineer

Jul 3, 2012
    Then move on! Call transport America and speak with Mary Ann. Want her number?

5. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Hey look! We have a recruter! Neat!

6. americanmadetrucker

americanmadetrucker Logistical Engineer

Jul 3, 2012
  7. PSUMoose

PSUMoose Medium Load Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Tieton, WA
    Since we were sharing funny stories about trainies I thought I would tell you my favorite.

Newbie 3 and I pulled into a pilot for the first time and a tanker was there delivering fuel. It was one of the ones that say "best coffee" on the back. I pointed to it and said, they do have good coffee, I like the one with the tiger on it."
    He replied, "Wow thats a lot of coffee, I did not know it came premade like that."

That's why I now refer to Pilot fuel trucks as coffee trucks.

8. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Our static cost (lease payment, insurance, equipment rental, etc) runs about $900... It depends on the unit you lease and your excess mileage amount. Then the tires we purchase using the 'National Account' ... That saves us about 30% on steer tires (and that's a chunk of change).

9. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Remember to GOAL!! They will look for it ;)

10. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

LOL!! Priceless :D

11. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Had that same experience for the first time in my driving career a few weeks ago in PA....freezing mist on the antennas on my Cascadia.....thump, thump, thump...first the passenger side, then the driver's side.....I've always had the sticks mounted to the mirrors, so they cleared the tractor. Kinda freaked me out for a second or three....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.