Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    All right people, time to step back, take a deep breath, and let this go. Lets try to get back to being helpful and not spiteful. Thanks

Shardrk, Rookie Trainer 2 and PSUMoose Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry you lost your job I know you really like what you did. I hope you get back out on the road. We all know why you didn't post by your explaination and nothing further needed to be said. We all wished you the best of luck. I just couldn't stand by and let some self inportant bozo slam a driver saying he should have done this or that. It supposed to go unspoken and we all learn to be more careful when it happeens. Good luck and I hope you get back behind the wheel soon. Jj

Lady K, Klingon and 1badz28 Thank this.
  4. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

I ditto what JJ said... Please stick around. You have experience and knowledge to share... AND you have knowledge re: Central :biggrin_25525: both good and unpleasant. You have been missed!

Klingon Thanks this.
  5. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    tip for the newbees always carry a gallon of deer blood fur and a hoof or couple ears for those of you that dont hunt im sure you know some one who does that you can get these things from. now you ask why do i need deer blood , fur , and a hoof or ear.Well this is why if you ever have an accident when no one else sees you or you dont hit someone elses truck. use the blood and fur in the damaged area make sure to slOsh the blood around good and put down a good bit of fur. and tell safety that the accident was caused by a deer take good pictures and be sure to put the ear or hoof in the trip pak with the camera when you send it in. WORKS EVERYTIME. THEN THE ACCIDENT WAS A NON PREVENTABLE BECAUSE IT WAS CAUSED BY A WILD ANIMAL. :biggrin_25525:

PSUMoose, Green_20, Lady K and 3 others Thank this.
  6. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    wow lol i love your thinking 1bad. thats a great idea

7. BoneCollector

BoneCollector Light Load Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Kannapolis, NC.

Apparently not a good teacher either with all the accidents central has! Just saying!!

Klingon, 1badz28 and jess-juju Thank this.
  8. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    man thats a great idea snowwy since i didnt have those electric mirrors ill take that to my safety dept and get my axccident turned into a non preventable THANKS MAN.

9. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    works like a charm ruger. And one thing that i forgot to add is . If they ask for pics of the dead deer tell them that the deer is half a mile down the road ( to far to walk) or it was such a gross sight you couldn't go near it to take a pic. They will fall for it. ESPICALLY WHEN YOU SEND BODY PARTS WITH THE CAMERA.

10. Big Rigg

Big Rigg Medium Load Member

Jun 14, 2011
    Corona, CA
    First of all if you read my post I don't blame the accident on anyone but me. I clearly stated it was a preventable accident caused by me.

Second your answer is perfect example of what I was talking about. Sliding the tandems never occurred to me and I can see where it would help. That's the type of answer they should be giving drivers instead of the standard ones. That answer helps me learn and what to do right the next time. So thanks for that answer. That is why I like this forum it is drivers helping drivers get better at what we do. And yes others that are not drivers too. As I thought about it more today I think the safest thing to do would have been to just back up. It would have been a long back in a busy truck stop but I think would have been safer then trying to make a tight u-turn.

mileagemax and Rookie Trainer 2 Thank this.
  11. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:
    Love it 1Bad! Think they would notice if it was a Dogs ear though:biggrin_25522: As my family in Australia would say (Family owned trucking Business for 51 yrs) Shytte happens ya just hope it don't happen to you!

I have noticed since I moved over here that some
    trucks that have the lil sign saying 1 million miles without an accident but is that for the driver or the truck lmfao!

I also noticed that its the big mega cdl mills that have them :biggrin_25521: a professional driver doesn't need that silly lil bragging shytte!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.