Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Friday is our full day at home... (Get home Thursday evening and leave out Saturday morning) Laundry, cooking, cleaning the truck and the kitchen... OH and a single adult beverage!

So right now I'm on the couch, tummy full and watching TV and reading TTR during commercials :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    LadyK, there are single adult beverages and there are married adult beverages. Shouldn't you two be enjoying the married adult beverages?

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  4. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Newberry, sc loves. There's a couple other centrals here too. I love this place. Guaranteed parking 24/7.

5. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    I've actually slept there before! Only during daylight hours though; I'm not THAT crazy. I've scaled there too, and you don't reweigh; you adjust and drive on. Stupidest layout ever.

6. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    I'm in good ol' West Valley City for the night.

7. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

There's a difference?? It turned out to be a shot of caramel flavored Brailey's over vanilla ice cream for dessert... ;-)

8. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    well for some reason, chrome wouldn't let me type in the reply box. Had to dust off internet explorer.

But Im at CRSRO. Running back to where I just came from to take a load to Cedar rapids, IA. To St Paul, then back here Sunday night. Sit until Tuesday morning to go pick a 377 mile load 100 miles away. The miles are not cutting it this week for me. Also the trailer I hooked to at CRSRO was literally a hair above E. Got a pic, but too lazy/tired to upload it. Luckily I had enough time to start up my clock, go get fuel, come back, and get another break.

Between sitting all the time, and getting no miles, Im starting to get impatient, Ill give it a couple more days, then I start squeaking the wheel.

But tonight, got caught up with 3 of the guys that were in my class back at WVC. After hearing some of their stories, I start to feel bad for some of those DMs. You must have to have a lot of patience to deal with some of these drivers. But then I remember im only getting 1600 miles, then I don't feel bad anymore lol.

9. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    I also heard from someone that Farmland took a Midwest fleet driver, gave him 43 cpm to come to farmland. If that's any true, I might have to get ahold of them, They guarantee you, what, 2300 miles per week? That's a good paycheck. If anyone has their number, feel free to PM me. If not, Ill just wait for it to float across the Qualcomm again, Im sure it wont be long. Any opinions on Farmland? Vs Midwest?

10. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    From what I've heard, if you don't like sitting around or mostly night drives farmland ain't for you. Why do you think they're continually hiring more drivers for that fleet? That account is not growing that dang fast. They have a high turnover.

11. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    Man I backed in beside a swift truck tonight, once I set my breaks the driver looked at me and shot me the finger then moved to the other side of the lot. LoL. WTF is that all about??

Buckeye91 and Arkansas Frost Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.