Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Maybe he didn't want the nice rumble of a refer to send him off to sleep... Or he was just the north bound side of a south bound donkey... Hard to tell sometimes :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Prostar_Central

Prostar_Central Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Anyone know why im not getting shower credits on my pilot/flying j rewards card? i already fueled like 3 times since I came back from home time. Never had this problem before

4. melie

melie Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Marysville CA
    they only last 5 days from the time you fuel.

5. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    must have been the latter of the two. I pull a dry van. LoL. Oh well

6. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    i had the same issue. When you fuel go in and tell them what pump you were on and they'll add the points and shower. Their cards are crap you may need a new card.

7. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    Since your a Central Refrigerated driver, he may have assumed you had a refer, especially since he's likely been made aware that we are the "refer division."

8. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Ran to Rochelle from aurora tonight lookin for an MT. There are like 20 red tagged trailers and 3-4 drivers sitting on MTs. So much for my 600+mile day. Shutting down and doing the MT shuttle shuffle in the AM. And about that Swiftie with the finger problem... They sell valve stem tools inside the truck stops!! ;)

passion4polishing and vikingswen Thank this.
  9. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    did you check both sides for mt's in aurora? I've always been able to find one at one of the two locations there. If I can't get one there they send me to uscmin, so I've made the executive decision to go find one there when dispatch won't tell me where to get one. Good luck.

10. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    It's been over a year since I was over there. Dispatch wanted me to wait until roger came in at 0700, but I didn't know where to wait it. Yay, Chicagoland... So I figured I'd try Rochelle since I could find that and have Bloomington or Minooka on my way out if I struck out. Will see what happens tomorrow. Kinda irked about these trailers sitting here, I bet they're missing trackers or something simple and they just haven't got to it yet. I HATE SITTING STILL WHEN IM TRYING TO RUNNN!

11. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    You can sit behind the Home Depot across from kfaur, and I think kfauro allows overnight parking. That's a long dh on your dime.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.