Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Have a merry Christmas guys!

unloader

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    Arkansas Frost and Lady K Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    I can drop this New Mexico load up by PA. You know you guys like PA. It's my friends so they'll have you unloaded in 10 hours flat!! Lol. So hope I can get this up there two days early...

Lady K Thanks this.
  4. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

We got a load out of Muleshoe, TX... Their dock is at such an angle our skirts were curling under... Ach.. That sound! Nails on a chalkboard!! Rolling to Chino, CA then DH to Rocklin.... Where we will be back in our loop! Whew, Merry Christmas to us!

Arkansas Frost and RizenPhoenix Thank this.
  5. BrenYoda883

BrenYoda883 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Hey.. sorry for the interuption... I was just curious and checking out how happy you Central Drivers are... I have been applying to companies.. have some experience and Got accepted by Werner and also Central...

Thing I like about Werner is they have a terminal right here in Omaha.. so, orientation and all is easy enough...

But, since I got accepted by Central also.. thought I would give them a look...

So.. how ya all liking it...

6. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Still here and hitting my three year mark... Pays the bills... We'll see if there are any BIG changes after the first of the year though... With the Swift and Central Ref marriage...

7. RizenPhoenix

RizenPhoenix Road Train Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Werner is in my opinion one of the bottom 3 along with CRST and CR England. Go to Central. Even if they turn into a swift clone that would still have you far ahead of Werner. Plus you'll gain reefer experience at Central which will allow you to apply to both dry van and reefer companies should you decide to move on latter in your career.

8. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    What he said. The driver reports on Werner are just awful. Bad equipment, bad dispatch... I wouldn't do it.

9. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Well they split my load so another driver could get home, but within 30 minutes of me putting in my new eta my dm had a load lined up that would be ready and waiting by the time I can get there. Idk if they changed things in dispatch, but I'm not getting the "I'll nudge the planner" response anymore. It's "I need a load," "Ok, here you go." I'm hoping this is things getting back to normal. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Arkansas Frost and Lady K Thank this.
  10. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    I think I found a t/s worse than pilot minooka. Any guesses?

11. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    It's unfortunate you live in Omaha because that alone will probably sway you toward Werner. I've not worked there, but hear horror stories. There's plenty on this forum. I've been with Central almost 2 yrs and I don't think I could have chosen a better place to start. Not perfect, but I've been happy.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.