Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Best of luck to you man!! I hate seeing everybody jump ship but I'm riding it out at least until fall. Money season is right around the corner and I've got a lot riding on my last year and a half!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    anyone know otrm new number. i cant seem to find it

4. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    I dropped the lease on my Pete and walked had to pay nothing more than to have a new set of steers put on it. For the record whoever told you that about crs owning the Petes obviously don't have a clue, they are all leased from paclease. All of centrals leases are 3rd party leases and legally you can not be liable for it. Their name is on the actual legal binding lease. They can not report to the credit companies, however the collection agency that they turn it over to after 30 days can. Anyhow I hate to see a relatively good company get swallowed up and destroyed by a BS company like swift but I guess it happens everyday somewhere. Good luck to all you guys that choose to stay and suffer and best of luck to those choosing to better or further their career.

5. DFWBozo

DFWBozo Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2014
    800-688-1180

6. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Can we still use trippak? I'm going up to CRSRO for a bit and was just wondering... I'd like to start getting paid!!

7. Prostar_Central

Prostar_Central Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
    My dm said its ok to use trippak until you get those scan sheets. Im like an hour from a terminal but have a load to deliver heading other direction, so no scan sheets for me yet

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  8. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

I understand that for a while we can... It will get transferred over to Transflo from Trippak.... For how long though, I don't know.

smadronia and Arkansas Frost Thank this.
  9. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon

Mine was a lease too, which I don't understand. I know they tried to get people to lease these, but I don't know why anyone bothered.

Buckeye91 Thanks this.
  10. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon
    So, I didn't get paid this week, and I have no idea when I'll get paid. My boss calls me early Wednesday, and tells me that I need to go approve my logs so it shows my hours to get paid. So I go approve my logs. I get a phone call an hour and a half later telling me I didn't approve my logs. I say I did. I get told I didn't. I call the safety hotline, and get someone in the Swift elog department. They tell me my logs are fine. I call Central's main number and get them to transfer me to our safety department. Central safety says I'm fine, conference calls my boss and goes over how to get hours. Boss is doing it right, so Safety says they'll look into it.

2 hours later my boss calls, tells me I need to speak to someone, and puts me on hold. Many minutes later, boss comes back and says my Qualcomm is messed up and needs to be fixed, but that my hours have been recorded (someone else could access them) and they'll be forwarded to payroll. I get a qualcomm later that day, asking me if I got paid. How am I supposed to know? I check our website, Swift's website, call Comdata, and check my bank. Nothing. So I get told they didn't get my hours forwarded, they'll do it tomorrow.

I still haven't been paid.

I guess it could be worse. One of the other locals hasn't been paid since the first, and won't be paid for 4 more days.

11. Klingon

Klingon Heavy Load Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    You can do like we did.... Find a Swift Truck, tell him who you are and ask if he can spare a couple of sheets.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.