Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    it might be on your comdata card. cuz mine isnt direct no more as well and im hourly like you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    That dang otr itch. Lol. I wanna go out west!!

4. DFWBozo

DFWBozo Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Been waiting for a preset since Friday night. I just want go somewhere preferably home to TX.

Buckeye91 Thanks this.
  5. unloader

unloader Road Train Member

Jan 7, 2013
    You're telling me man. I get it almost weekly. I even talked to SWIFT because I know they run regional out of a Walmart DC in Los Lunas, NM. They want me to relocate their first though. Of course I don't really want to work for SWIFT, but it would get me through town once a week (delivering to our Walmart).

Anyways, I do like being home every night, but #### my route is b-o-r-i-n-g. Same stops, like clock work. We'll see what the future holds for me. I've been looking into JCT, have even thought about attempting to do some flatbed work. I may be back out on the road sooner rather than later.

unloader

Lady K Thanks this.
  6. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    yall crazy. i wish i had a dedicated route same place a to b. boring is good for me. i like being fully comfortable. i do get a itch like once in a never time. but i feel you guys though.

7. Prostar_Central

Prostar_Central Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Anyone know if they take out some percentage if you keep the money on comdata? I never had direct deposit, but when the switch to Swift happened I think I noticed I lost some money on the card.

8. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    My dearest TripPak, please forgive me for leaving you. My life will never be the same. I love you and I miss you so much. If I ever get you back, I promise to never cheat on you again.

9. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

GRRR! We are now getting charged for using our ComData cards... Not so bad, I can deal with that... But... If we just get refer fuel they are STILL charging us to use ComData!! I'm filling YOUR refer... YOU pay for the <___> charge!!

Auteon, Klingon, Jplc85 and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Jplc85

Jplc85 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Merced Ca
    How much are they charging us to use the comdata card? What a mess this is all becoming for everyone. No fun at all right now.

11. Jplc85

Jplc85 Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Merced Ca
    Heck I'm a student and with in 4 days of on the road everything went south. Now I'm at home waiting to see what happens next and at this point I'm lost of where to go for work. Can't find me a trainer and I got about 2000 miles under me so far. Sounds like I came into this mess at the wrong time. I was told i would be grandfathered into central that never happened. My comdata card doesn't work, don't even know what's going to happen to me next.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.