Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smurfette

Smurfette Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow! I'm sorry to hear that happened. Its a good thing you have another job ready. If that happened to me I'd have to start looking all over again and I cant afford to do that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zyk285

zyk285 Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2010
    North Carolina
    I used to have to deliver to that MBM in Napoleon, Ohio a lot. There was a TA nearby that they had just opened when I used to go there in either 06' or 07'. Even the showers there were bland new, no nastiness at all in them.

4. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    Where in Louisiana does your cousin work again? Lol. Rates are going up! Good sign for 2011.

5. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    be seein ya at Walmart! LOL

6. poolplyntrucker

poolplyntrucker Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Kentucky
    Well we made it here! Pretty good so far! Everyone has been very nice! There actually gonna put us up in the Ramada since we're married! YAY!

7. Smurfette

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Had I known that you were going there with your wife I could have told you they would put you in a hotel together. They usually wont split up couples.

There were 2 couples in our class. One had just been married for a week after our first week of school. The other couple wasn't married yet but they put them up together anyway.

8. FZ37

FZ37 Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2010
    (Southern) Virginia
    Good luck ya'll ! I wanted to go w/ central after school but a 4 yr old misdemeanor meant I had to wait another year before they would consider me. So wish I was on the road w/ you guys!

9. poolplyntrucker

poolplyntrucker Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Kentucky
    According to Russ ( the wkend shuttle guy) Central is buying 700 new trucks this yr, doing away with the Volvos. They just got 35 in, wow are they NICE, Peterbilt (my favorite) International and Kenworths! Getting another shipment in March, YAY ,about the time me and the hubby will be ready for our truck! Already met a guy that was recommended to us to be our trainer, nice guy, name is Johnny Hollingsworth.

10. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    Don't touch the 389! That one is mine!!! Maybe...LOL

11. Smurfette

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Your starting to scare me!!! .......... You remind me a little of my roommate from Phx that went to training with me. You don't plan on leasing a fleet of trucks through central do you? :biggrin_25512:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.