Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    in Fontana?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

Yep I'm in Fontana...

4. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    me too. waiting for a load home. i was gonna go visit the students later before i go to lunch w/ my fleet mgr

Lady K Thanks this.
  5. poolplyntrucker

poolplyntrucker Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Kentucky
    Paperwork,expectations,videos ,fuelcards,passwords,id's.

6. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    What a LONG day yesterday. My truck finally got into the shop at 4am, by 7:30 had it back but they sent me over to boss shop to get PM and APU service, 3 hours later I was ready to roll. Put myself on line one personal drive time, bobtailed an hour and half up to gas city, got a load, started my clock at 1600 central time, made my store drops, made my backhaul pickup and returned to the yard by 0630 today. Do the math, how long had I been up?

7. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Good to hear its going well!

Bill is a good guy just seems grumpy at times lol ( at Bill:biggrin_25522:) good luck with the rest of your training...Lets hope you get back to some nice dry roads soon, you did great in the snow so I heard.

8. chompi

chompi Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Deland, FL
    Just out of curiosity Bigtruckdriver how are you managing that running on E-logs? Not being a smart ###, I have never messed with paperless and wanted to know how you get around that?

You can PM me if you don't want to publish it.

9. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    You mean line 5 off duty driving?

10. Smurfette

Smurfette Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    I made sure that the pins were released. It just wouldn't slide. I had another central driver that was bob-tailing out take a look at it to see if maybe I was doing something wrong. But how can you mess up a push button tandem?

Well I am now in Flagstaff. Took I-15 to UT-20 to US89. That was a rush. I didn't mind the curves so much but I was getting nervous. I went down most of the grades in 5th gear with the jake on and my foot over the break pedal. But I made it so now I have to wait till 1700 tomorrow to deliver. I could be there at 1000 but they said they couldn't take the load till 1700. So I get to sleep in tomorrow yay!!!!

11. lextec

lextec Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Lick Skillet,AL
    Driver Needed

Looking to hire a driver to drive owner operator truck. Considering $0.32 cpm with a few perks, including fuel mileage bonus, XM, not to mention driving a very nicely equipped truck. Opportunity would begin middle to end of March. If you are interested in driving please let me know. Thanks!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.