Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    looks to me like you need to go to spelling and english school before you go to truck driving school.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Not suppose to POINT out others spelling problems :biggrin_25525: only guide them on their
    future in the trucking industrie.

gameover340 Thanks this.
  4. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Or click the button for the spell check.
    The grammar issues make it harder to read, but are not as easy to fix.
    I just tend to ignore them. They are rather rampant in the forums and with anyone under 30.
    It is not my job to teach grammar or to point out issues. I just try and answer trucking questions that I can, as well as I can.

Panhandle flash and THE ROOKIE Thank this.
  5. nomadtrucker

nomadtrucker Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Buffalo, NY

jojotruckerswife Thanks this.
  6. nomadtrucker

nomadtrucker Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    another secret is to do your mac13 when you arrive and do a mac38 when they get you to the dock. nobody does the mac38 anymore, but it has sure helped me with walmart and supervalue and kroger. they look at your macs when they decide to pay you or not. also, send a mac53 and request the pay. its supposed to be automatic, but i somehow like to let them know i am looking. then they send a confirmation when you get the pay.

Lady K Thanks this.
  7. gameover340

gameover340 Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2011
    new orleans, LA
    Hey everbody forgets how to spell a word to ever now a then.:yes2557:

8. celticwolf

celticwolf Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    Parked next to that trailer that got wrecked on 285. Dang the whole side is missing.. Still not sure how whoever managed that

9. ChromeDome

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I think every large company should keep at least one well wrecked truck at every terminal. Just as a reminder to drivers the price of not doing your job properly.
    I think the smaller company's should too, but they do not have as many wrecks, just a numbers game partly on that. And the fact that most smaller company's only hire experienced drivers.

10. celticwolf

celticwolf Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    I don't often have a need to disagree with you CD and this time will not be an exception..

That trailer need to stay displayed and where everyone can see it..

11. ChromeDome

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I never mind when people do happen to not agree with me. As long as they have a strong case, I am willing to listen to anyones point of view.
    The ones that irritate me are the ones that disagree just for the sake of not being agreeable. Or ones that will not support their case.
    A good argument can be a good thing. Dialog is part of what it means to be human.
    I like that in this particular thread the dialog is normally good. When people do not agree they are good at giving their points, and are almost always open with the fact that different people will have different experiences.
    Also, when I am proven wrong I accept that well also. And take it as a learning experience.
    I wish this would be the case in some of the other threads on this site.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.