Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    Smurfette,
    Are you in Columbia, SC at the J?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucker4Life05

Trucker4Life05 Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hesperia Ca
    Sounds more like Dallas or west memphis

4. celticwolf

celticwolf Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    Smurfette. You do know they all talk to each other.. you should have told the first one you don't carry cash.. the rest would have left you alone..

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  5. celticwolf

celticwolf Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Kittrell, NC
    Well back in Conley for the night and then off to NC.. good thing is I get to have dinner with my wife. :biggrin_255:

6. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    its all in who you know or blow in salt lake:biggrin_255:

7. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    do not and i mean do not give anyone any money its all a scam. If you give one some money he tells the others and its knock knock knock all day long. Dont feel bad for them cause they could care less about you. Now what have we learned here today kids? AND that is do not give anybody any money unless his name is 1 bad then hes legit....lol....

8. fatboy02

fatboy02 Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2010
    riverside, ca.
    Congrats to fontana class, Robert, John, Eric. Good luck with your trainer's, have a good trip and be safe. The great bearded one

John Patrick Thanks this.
  9. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    You container yankers make more than us! Lol

10. Smurfette

Smurfette Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh I realize now that it was stupid but I'm one of those people I like to try and help. I will never do it again though. I am in West Memphis and I hope to not ever have to stop here and stay the night again. I pick up a load tomorrow that takes me to Macon I have run over 3000 miles since last Monday and I needed the break I was tired. But I wont give anyone money at a truck stop ever again that sucked.

11. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    Never give them money, you will hear the same sad stories at every truckstop, if you give them money then they know you got some and come back and rob ya. Oh sure I talk to them, but I learned to ignore the pounding on the door, espesially since I sleep listening to my ipod with headphones, but they give up when they realize it's a waste of time. I've also had a guy in Chicago jump up on my steps, I gave him exactly 3 seconds to get off then I put it gear and drove off with him trying to hang on, last I saw of him I hit 6th gear and he was rolling down the street.
    I have about 6 maglights and one is always within reach, nothing like a good skull cracker to get their attention.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.