Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruckermanD

TruckermanD Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2011
    Baltimore MD
    What about Arizona? I'm from MD but moved here a month ago. I'm hoping to get home time here in Arizona and in MD. IM not trynna be home every weekend I'm looking to be out a month at a time and then off four days either in AZ or MD.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckin_Couple

Truckin_Couple Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Well I got my choice, I can start on the 8th oe the 15th up here in Sacramento. Hmmmm guess I got some thinking to do by tomorrow.....

4. puffinsmoke

puffinsmoke Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Greensboro, NC
    Hey looking for information regarding the orientation once you finish school and get to Conley,GA? Whats the process like once you arrive? Do they place you in a half-decent hotel? Will you have a roommate or be in a room alone? Are there any cost while there? How are you place with a trainer, are you able to request a man or woman, or a non-smoker? Any info would be great thanks?

5. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    the only info i can give you about Conley Ga is that its in a dirty ind area off moreland blvd thats filled with drug dealers ,thugs, and hookers lots of homeless walking around also. but dont worry to much Central is behind a fence a big wrought iron one. i say this not only from experience working for Central but my co's atlanta terminal is down the street but i lived in the atl area for 38 yrs. the place is a crap hole.

6. road runner 9630

road runner 9630 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2010
    On the trainer side, yes you tell them m/f and smoker. Cost will be food for sure. normally they do 2 to a room and in conley they have small rooms at the terminal.

7. bobmarley

bobmarley Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2011
    alma, ga

you stay in a decent hotel...thats all i know but im at the school in conley and there are a few ppl goin thru orientation...but the hotel is america's best value inn in stockbridge...its decent and there is a sexy ### lil indian girl workin in the lobby

8. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    There you go ....sugar coating again! LOL:biggrin_25519:

9. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    Depends on which area in az. They run alot on I 40 and I 10. They do sara lee in tolison az.

10. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    Dropped my load in Florence, Al reload tomorrow and head to Tolleson, AZ

Just bobtailing around today, may catch a nap, then go see a movie

Lady K Thanks this.
  11. rakusa

rakusa Light Load Member

Nov 13, 2005

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.