Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. River_Runner

River_Runner Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Mohave Valley, AZ
    Miles have been pretty fair. Been a couple of weeks under 2000 miles the past couple of months. Other then those, been in the 2300-2800 range.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChipperDawg

ChipperDawg Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Lehi, UT
    Looks like I go to training on the 3rd of August. Anybody else going then too?

4. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009

hope you weren't referring to any of myyyyyyy posts, cuz i took the IQ challenge and tested at 25 points. :biggrin_255:

5. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    LMAO Snowey!!!!!!

Hi Chipperdawg, Welcome to our little corner!:yes2557:

6. Mountain Spirit

Mountain Spirit Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    Congrats Chpperdawg!

Speellin and Gramner - I think I missed that day at school.

7. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Woo hoo!!!!! Actually did better than someone else. Got 26 myself. :biggrin_25525:

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Ya know, night drives are supposed to be nice and soothing with the only problem being trying to stay awake. Last night wasn't 1 of them nights.
    Cop shooting in St Louis with traffic backed up and down to 2 lanes on 270. Wouldn't have been bad at that but for everybody having to gawk as they went by. Evidently the shooter had run into a field and the cops had it surrounded. They were stationed where they could keep each other in site and all had either shotguns or automatic weapons. In the field were # 30 SUVs with more cops and dogs sweeping the field. Chopper overhead and circling. Shoot a cop and all hell breaks loose.

Hate the Pilot in Effingham. Takes no less than 30 minutes to get fuel there and last night was 45. Then had a tlr tire flat and had to go back to the TA for that. There went another 1 1/2. Ended up # 50 miles short of where I planned cause I just flat ran out the 14. Did end up at anothe Pilot tho so got a shower aqnd had to replace a headlight. Bought it myself and replaced it myself. Know if I had told the company, I would have had to have a mechanic install it at the next TA I'm going to fuel at. Screw that. Didn't want to waste anothe hr. Hope nothing else goes wrong.

9. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Nothing annoys me more then traffic back upped for miles because of people stopping for a Looksey and the accident is on the other side of the interstate:biggrin_25512:

10. River_Runner

River_Runner Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Mohave Valley, AZ
    I guess I was lucky. I fueled there yesterday afternoon and the line was only back to the second parking row. Took about 25 minutes to get through. By the time I got to the pump they were backed up on the street. What a fustercluck! Was glad to get out of there.

11. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    I just bought the (PC MILER Navigator 430 - GPS for Commercial Truck Drive) for JJ for his Birthday!

Will let you all know if its worth the money in few weeks lol!:yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.