Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. River_Runner

River_Runner Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Mohave Valley, AZ
    That's funny! Good luck getting home. Maybe we'll cross paths in a day or so.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rodeoman7

Rodeoman7 Light Load Member

May 27, 2008
    Middle of Nowhere, CO
    So just a update on this lovely Winter weather. We have 2.5FT near Lance Creek Wyoming still going! I-80 from Cheyenne To at least Sidney NE is rainy with some fog and sleet... gotta love it

4. Iceman87

Iceman87 Light Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Pismo...I cant send any PMs because "my post count" isn't high enough. If you're starting this week and I'm starting next...then you should be on the yard when I get there next week. We'll have to meet up.

5. Bootlegger66

Bootlegger66 Medium Load Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Vista, California
    Well I graduated and have been with my trainer since Thursday. Truck problems detained us from leaving till late Friday. Got a load to Harrisburg and missed our appointment window, so now we're stuck at the Harrisburg TA waiting till our appt this evening, then on to MA for our final destination.

Trying to keep up with the thread on my iPhone when the opportunity presents itself.

6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Halloween Cookies hmmmm.
    At least that is what I hauled last time I did a multi drop the way he is going lol. Or was it christmas ones. My final stop was in Maine though, a 3 stopper.

7. cubby_tina

cubby_tina Light Load Member

Apr 11, 2009
    pocatello,id
    It would be REALLY interesting to watch someone take a 53 footer up to Hana.....I'd spend some good money to see that!!

Finally stopped raining where we are and there actually is some blue skies poking through....have a great day!!

8. newtruckerwidow

newtruckerwidow Heavy Load Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Well it is official 1bad is heading home now with his final load. As of this Thursday he will be hanging up his truckin hat. He accepted the job in Ft. Worth and starts on Monday. Hope I can still hang out with you guys. Me and the girls will be staying in Atlanta till Christmas break so that he can bank some real money and find us a place to live. Gonna live with his buddy til then. Wow what a year of changes we have had. Now moving to somewhere I have never been and no one around that I know! This is going to be a mighty adventure with out a doubt.

9. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Widow, what is his new job? I hope this is better for your family as you guys have had one heck of a year.

KH

10. LADYANDTHETRAMP

LADYANDTHETRAMP Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Widow wishing you guys the best of luck...please keep in touch and if you need anything holler...

11. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    Good luck, and all are always welcome.
    What is the new job? Back to being a mechanic? Or local driving gig?
    I am sorry you guys had such a bad round of luck with Central, espically since I was and still am telling new drivers it is a good place to start. I guess I was lucky, I never had the issues with them that some have had.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.