Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newtruckerwidow

newtruckerwidow Heavy Load Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    To keep things honest most weeks you will still be at min wage or close to it others you may do better. Just depends on your FM and how long you are willing to stay away from your family if you have one. Right now I don't think anyone is coming anywhere near getting rich trucking. Things are better for us with 1bad on the Kraft fleet but the 6 mths prior to getting on that fleet was very hard!!!!!! Just trying to keep things as real as possible for you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LadyElite

LadyElite Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2009
    LaFollette, TN
    It still amazes me that people read this and still want to go to work at Central. :biggrin_25513: Just crazy!

4. newtruckerwidow

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Hey guys and gals 1bad has a plea for everyone. He is at the TA in Russell, MS exit 160 on I20. He befriend a guy in the restuarant that is a stranded Arrow driver trying to get home to Dallas. This guy has been stuck there for several days now. 1bad would like to see if anyone is heading that direction and can help this guy out. He forgot to get his name but we are sure the wait staff can tell you who he is since he has been there for so long. Any help to get him closer to Dallas would be of help. Hopefully he can get close enough a friend or family member can get him. If you can help give 1bad a shout. He will be checking the thread till he goes to sleep he just can't post from his phone for some reason. But he will call me and I will respond for him. Thanks in advance if anyone can help this poor guy out. Remember this could be any trucker and anytime trying to get home after being put through the ringer with a bad company!:biggrin_25525:

5. River_Runner

River_Runner Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Mohave Valley, AZ
    It seems real late in the game for there to still be stranded Arrow drivers. There are several companies that have authorized their drivers to give rides to any Arrow drivers they encounter. Don't remember them all but I know Schnieder is one. Also, OOIDA has been helping with coordinating rides for stranded drivers. I think they can be reached at 800-444-5791.

6. newtruckerwidow

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
  7. Bootlegger66

Bootlegger66 Medium Load Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Vista, California
    I just wish I was in MS. I think I forgot what a road looks like without ice or snow on it.

Sitting in Taxachussets, heading to Long Island (again) :( then to NC. Now if I can only find my passport to get across the Mason Dixon Line without difficulties.

8. newtruckerwidow

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    We will let you across just this once with out it! But never again so I suggest you find it!!!!!!!:biggrin_2559:

9. newtruckerwidow

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Ok off to get some sleep I need all the beauty sleep I can get for my interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1bad will be in Conley sometime around lunch tomorrow for a B service. If you see the red volvo with Dawg House on it and a dude with some kind of hat and a goatee stop and say hi!

10. deerhunter

deerhunter Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2010
    East Tennessee
    Hello Newtruckerwidow. I thinking about going to central. and see 1bad and you live in Ga. I live in east Tn and was wondering were does 1bad run most of his loads and how often doe's he make it home. I would like to home every 2 wks cause i have 4 kids and a new baby.
    thanks and be safe

11. jasper_truck86

jasper_truck86 Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Georgia
    Good luck Newtruckerwidow

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.