Chapman’s ice cream any info

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by classicxl, May 15, 2024.

1. classicxl

classicxl Medium Load Member

Dec 16, 2006
    I see they have an ad for AZ driver $27-29 a hr Mon-friday but what worries me is they’re alway hiring year round . Anyone have any info about them . like should i stay away

austinmike Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BLBurton

BLBurton Light Load Member

Nov 3, 2022
  4. classicxl

Dec 16, 2006

yes

5. BLBurton

BLBurton Light Load Member

Nov 3, 2022
    I was going to say I'll get one of my guys to see if he can ask a Chapmans driver when hes there, but I don't see any upcoming loads (weird)

6. classicxl

Dec 16, 2006

ok thanks anyways ,only thing concerning is they’re always hiring for the position and you know what that usually means

austinmike Thanks this.
  7. ilovetruckz

ilovetruckz Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2021
    any company that forced people to get 10 shots that didn't work can f right off.

so f champans.

8. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    Nobody was "forced" to get 10 shots. LOL

9. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
    so long as the shots were a quality whiskey, why not?! :rolleyes:

Sirscrapntruckalot and austinmike Thank this.
  10. NorthEastTrucker

NorthEastTrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Their turnover rate I heard from an former driver is high because its a high route p&d type of service depending on the route you get.

They're not unionized however, want to dictate whether you're vaxxed or not?
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappen...and-boycott-over-vaccination-policy-1.6259879

Benefits are Free Ice cream? Aren't the Majority of truckers obese and fat enough?

Personally, someone to get a covid19 shot isn't right. It's wrong which is why companies like 'Purolator Inc.' Drivers who didn't want to be vaccinated were layoff and some let go. The ones who petitioned against itsued and now are getting paid lost wages. Purolator's extension of COVID vaccine mandate beyond June 2022 a 'poor decision': Arbitrator - OHS Canada Magazine

These companies pay fairly well, however feel they own you. No one should feel that way when working for a pay Cheque. There's a lot of other good paying Az jobs over $30/hr that give your mind freedom.

Last edited: May 16, 2024
    Reason for edit: Typi
    ilovetruckz Thanks this.
  11. classicxl

Dec 16, 2006
    Ok thanks for the info everyone , you have to be careful when companies give you free beer or ice cream

Ok thanks for the help and i got two shots because idiot Ford was making it sound like you would be locked up in your house and not allowed to go anywhere. Dumb mistake on my part now i know , but he was saying if you didn’t get the shot you wouldn’t be aloud to go to any public places like movie theatres, restaurants etc etc. i didn’t want to be locked up in my house for rest of my life and no one knew how long this covid crap would last at the time

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.