Cheeseman of Fort Recovery, Ohio- DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Michaelpg69, Jan 2, 2015.

1. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    You will never hear me argue against this. Also we need to be paid by the hour instead of the mile...this is not the 1960s or 70s. Not trying to be political BUT this is one Dem I actually agree with...
    http://www.booker.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=275

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    How did you make THAT assumption? First of all, the OP said he was SENT HOME---didn't say he left.
    Secondly; there is ALWAYS a reason for being SENT HOME from orientation.

1). Failed drug test.
    2). Lied on application.
    3). Obscene or unacceptable behavior at hotel or orientation site.
    4). Bad mouthing company, or industry on smoke breaks.
    5). Failed driving test.
    6). "Billy Big Rig" talk, attitude, or actions.
    7). Not paying attention or falling asleep in class.

I've seen people dismissed from orientations for all those reasons. What I have NEVER seen, was someone dismissed for no reason at all.
    And if you don't make it through orientation, and get a truck, and generate revenue for the company---why would they pay you? They already spent money to get you there!

Hey; I'm all for us drivers getting paid more, and getting paid for ALL our time...but if YOU screwed up, why should you get paid. People need to know what is expected of them in this industry.

joseph1135 and runningman0661 Thank this.
  4. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    Booted for falling asleep?
    Christ...it is a bloody miracle I guess I have not been in the past. As a strict night person I get tired after noon and always fell asleep during those boring episodes of verbal masturbation otherwise known as 'orientation'. Speaking of which, bed time now ;)

5. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Have tried praying to GOD to relieve you of your bad seeds..

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  6. Gunrunner84

Gunrunner84 Light Load Member

Feb 9, 2008
    I'm thinking of going there on there apprenticeship program does anybody know anything about that or have any info? They say it's about 10 weeks and you don't Team drive I'm just wondering if anybody else has any experience with that. I haven't driven in about 4 years and they're willing to give me a shot.

7. jdiesel3406

jdiesel3406 Light Load Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Philly area
    Chris is a straight up guy, I highly doubt they sent you packing for no reason, and why would you make a thread telling people to avoid a company when you don't know why they should be avoiding it in the first place.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.