China's single women seek sperm donors overseas

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Mike250rs

Mike250rs Heavy Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    Apparently we have been doing it backwards in the states for years.. :(

FlaSwampRat and x1Heavy Thank this.
  3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    wine and dine em for a week The work begins late at night

I would love to see the parental papers hidden in that pile and wonder if there are still laws in place for Chinese dual citizen babies born in th A+USAl Be paying on that kid 18 years and then some.

I don't know why the young ones cannot find a male to marry and go forward with the child. If they cannot raise it themselves the State would. Whats matter with the Chinese men?

4. Mike250rs

Mike250rs Heavy Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    Blame it on the sexbot industry and video games.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Generally speaking, there's nothing wrong with Chinese men. They're considered quite a catch with Russian and Ukrainian women.
    As far as some Chinese women preferring sperm donors, it's a little complicated, but understandable. The ones doing that are highly educated and very successful in their professional life. They enjoy being free and choosing how to spend their money, travel, have friends, and no husband trying to control them and insist they will "lose face" it the wife doesn't put the bank accounts, homes, cars, etc. in his name. Those women worked hard to achieve a high education and success in their professional life, plus breaking the shackles of a domineering father and sometimes domineering father, mother, brothers. The last thing they want is to marry someone that wants to be controlling in every aspect of their life.
    I know several Chinese women like that and they're friends with me and my wife. Love being around them; they're smart, quick-witted, and very self confident. Some men are intimidated by all that, but some of us aren't.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    mhyn, FlaSwampRat and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    A friends father in law is a Muslim Imam. He was anger at her for marrying a white Christian until she pointed out her life, the way she wanted to live it, would be over if she married a traditional Iranian Muslim man. He agreed.

Old fashion western men are taught to think highly of women and support them.

x1Heavy and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I know a few Chinese women, in China, that because of a shortage of women, are now making reasonable demands when a man proposes to them. "Add my name to your house deed, or I won't marry you."
    That's fair, in my opinion. When the man balks at the request, she says, "OK, I know a dozen men that want to marry me; call me if you change your mind, but don't wait too long."
    I love it! I love China also.

jethro712, FlaSwampRat and x1Heavy Thank this.
  9. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Thats a pretty good write up there, appreciate it.

Ive always liked my women with a little bit of sass and sometimes a fast draw wit to resolve a situation is very good fr them. I pretty much take them as they come and deal with them on a case by case basis and generally speaking not too many in the end were remembered for a variety of reasons. One in particular early in our life her father was a monster, a predator who sexually abused and hurt her in many ways before she had a chance in those tender years. I did not pursue her when she wanted things to be somewhat different for herself. Men were not accomodating by and large for her.

The father passed on in a manner befitting his crimes. No one did anything to him. He acquired a form of rot a old word of the sea would be caled "Gangrene" which literally is death starting local and then racing through his systm as septis. Be it far from her to wish anything bad to him...

Chinatown Thanks this.
  10. mhyn

mhyn Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Northridge, CA
    many Muslim ladies want to marry to Christian men. its not new. they want freedom...I would say 70% of Iranians don't like their's religion, as soon as they jump out from Iran they start living like Christians(drinking alcohol, doing crazy parties, cheating,.) .... many of them go back to Zoroastrianism.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.