Class Action Law Suit in the works!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by DreamTeam44, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    But "stating his opinion" doesn't include insulting other members. THAT is why his post was deleted. I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    You are of your opinions and I am of mine.

4. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    So, it is "your" opinion that anyone can insult other members........if that is "their opinion"?

5. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Didn't say that at all. I am being "put down" here for expressing my opinion and that was just a nice way of saying I don't plan on saying any more about this matter. So I will make clearer what I was saying, You can have your opinions about what I said (and meant) and I can have mine.

6. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    My opinion is, that your opinion is, No one can express an opinion, except you.

Anyone else is simply stating a complete lie, or attacking someone.

Makes me glad there's an ignore function.

7. chief

chief Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Flavor Country, NC
    OK. I'm sorry that I found the original poster as coming off as a juvenille nincompoop. if you can actually read what he posted and take him seriously, god help you. again, sorry if the truth is insulting. evidently, you can slander a company all day long with baseless accusations, but if you call BS on a poster, you get deleted.

I've yet to have an explaintation of how these horrible companies stay in business and keep people driving their trucks if they're that bad. do they have a lock and chain attaching the driver to the truck?

8. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    No, you can call BS on a poster, but what you can't do is call the poster a name, which in fact is what happened, and why the post was deleted.

Big difference!!!

9. jerryl

jerryl Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2007
    But it is okay to make fun of someone's name? I have had that happen to me on another thread and nothing was done about it. And when I said something about it, I was the one who was told I was in the wrong. Problem is the remark came from someone who seems to be buddy-buddy with the current moderators.

10. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    Baseless accusations?

You are kidding right?

11. bullhaulerswife

bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.