Cleaning fuel drop wells...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by thefuelguy, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Seattle
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Seattle
  4. ErieMcDreary

ErieMcDreary Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Erie PA
    Heeeyyy, wait a minute!! Weren't we told women can do anything a man can do!

5. nick7380

nick7380 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Edinburg, Texas
  6. GasHauler

GasHauler Master FMCSA Interpreter

Oct 23, 2005
    Vegas/Jersey
    Mr. Dick Danner, I too hauled gasoline in Vegas. What years were you there? I was there during the 90's and I witnessed the CalNev to Kinder Morgan, and if you were there during this time you'll know just how messed up that was. The Air Quality people hardly ever came around us during any operation we are doing. I guess the bigger companies they leave alone. I do know that the Air Quality Board would ask us if they could use a truck and a driver for a day so that they could get some training for the new people. Of course we sent a driver.

Anyway, to the OP. If it's a problem having clean boxes just call the station and let them know you're coming. If you can not call them you'll have to go in and let them know to clean the boxes. You have a lot of power with the stations. If I could not call, I'd pull into the station and before you get any hoses out I'd go in. Now if no one is around and the station closed then you'll have to make a decision. Whatever you do, this matter should be discussed with the boss or other drivers that have been there awhile.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.