Co. Paid truck driving school?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by teamster85, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Why in the F*** does everybody think getting a CDL means instant success and money flowing into their bank account weekly???

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yeah, ask the people with student loans for universities.....lol

4. Dockbumper

Apr 29, 2020
    Sorry kids.....in my HUMBLE OPINION......yes.......ONE MANS OPINION.......Company sponsored is your best bet! You will not be treated like a N###er, you will not be sentenced to a life of SERVITUDE. Uncle joe will not save you. Get your Effing CDL.....spend a few years perfecting your craft. You will have the chance to live beyond all of your loser friend that paid....... 2-4-6-10 K for their CDL! Success is not cheap........ but worth every penny!

5. Dockbumper

Apr 29, 2020
    Waiting for the Swift sucks replies. :p

6. Six9GS

Six9GS Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    Of course those are mostly from folks who never worked for Swift. I've started at the Swift Academy in Phoenix in August 2019. Still with them. I'm happy with them. Maybe, not necessarily, I could make more money elsewhere. But, more to any job than just the money. I expect I'll be with Swift a few more years at least. I'll retire in April of 2027. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm still driving for Swift.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.