Comfort Pro Apu Issues (solved)

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by mitchtazz, Apr 12, 2014.

1. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
    No they seem about the same. I have the same 3 cyl in my kubota tractor that's 20 years old it's been a real workhorse.

The difference between the two cylinder and three cylinder kubota diesel motors is very substantial in terms of vibration and noise. The 3cyl is a far better motor overall , so much smoother and quieter.

Matter of fact I'm replacing the glow plugs on the Carrier APU today. First set and it's still on the original Serpentine belt at 5300 hours, which still looks find but for $25 , it's getting changed as well.

bzinger Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jooeugen

Jooeugen Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2021
    Harbor freight have a universal belt , comes with links and it s red color. They don t sell belt anymore .

4. T Will

T Will Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2023
    When I turn my apu on it cranks up but then once it's running it stays running can't get any AC or heat to come on and start blowing air?? What's going on?

5. T Will

T Will Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2023
    My apu comes on but can't get AC or Heat to come on and blow air.

6. WitchingHour

WitchingHour Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Do you get 120 VAC power?
    It’s not really possible to pinpoint the issue without getting hands-on, and it’s been several years since I’ve dealt with these. Do you get any error messages when you try to set the mode or temperature?

7. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
    Probably low voltage and needs s new capacitor.

bzinger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.