Company Growing to fast, FLEET OWNERS PLEASE ADVICE

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by MYPY Transportation, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    No troubles , We are all still learning my freind.

MYPY Transportation Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Grant Industrial Trans

Grant Industrial Trans Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Macon, Georgia
    Call Brian Friedly at Ascentium Capital. 281-883-5058
    You can tell him that Ken Grant sent you. ;) He just financed a truck for me, at (what I feel like, is) a pretty good rate. He worked the deal in about a week. He used to work for Beacon Funding.
    If you'd rather not call him directly, they have a website, where you can enter your info, and someone will contact you. Just search for Ascentium Capital.
    I was referred to him, by a friend in the towing business, and he was also happy with their deal.
    Good luck.

MYPY Transportation Thanks this.
  4. MYPY Transportation

MYPY Transportation Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2017
    48 states
    Thanks for advice, but I have to pass on them due to reviews
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Asc...=#lrd=0x86474d4833835277:0x7a49c2c6ddf5e10b,1,,,

5. Grant Industrial Trans

Grant Industrial Trans Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Macon, Georgia
    Wow, those reviews DO suck. lol
    Although, I noticed most of them pertain to people who defaulted then #####ed because they couldn't get out of it, or some kind of equipment leasing program. I can't vouch for that. I gave them an amount I wanted to finance and for what, told them how much I was putting down, they got my info, told me the interest rate, and we went from there. I'm sure if I don't pay it, they will give me grief, too.

6. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
  7. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Money lenders

Try reading the bible on money lenders and credit debt financing lenders borroweres slaves masters god devil etc etc .... you may be surprised at what you learn on those topics.

8. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    There's a difference between good debt and bad debt. None of it is good is you are borrowing because you have no money. That just means you have bad spending habits and you will then become a slave to the lender. Leveraging your money is a whole different deal. I'm like the original poster, I would rather put down $140k in down payments on a few trucks to grow vs using that money to buy 1 truck outright. But again I have no problem making money in this business with a truck and trailer payment. As a matter of fact when I start growing I'll never own a piece of equipment. All trucks and trailers will be leased, trucks for 3 years and trailers for 6 years. This is the best option for me, but it may not be for someone else. Going this route or putting money down on a few trucks and financing the rest is not the same as being a slave to the lender. I know lots of successful business men that used other people's money to run their business.

9. MYPY Transportation

Mar 11, 2017
    48 states
    Yep, I was negotiating the deal for almost a week, before I got what I want.
    Usually I let them win on small part but firm on main part.

10. MYPY Transportation

Mar 11, 2017
    48 states
    UPDATE.
    . SPOKE with BMO, explaining them back and force my situation, showed them my financials in detail, explained driving experience, business experience, flexibility on down payment, and I got approved. After that I negotiate for almost another week to get the terms that I want.
    . Thanks everyone for help. I am buying 2 trailers and one more truck in MAY, so the game just started :))) For enyone who has such a problems, don't take "NO" as an answer, ask yourself and lenders how can I make it done, and go from there!!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.