Completion of Post Job Offer Questionnaire?

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by WA_Slim, Sep 11, 2013.

1. WA_Slim

WA_Slim Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Bellingham, WA
    So...in reading through my Conditional Job Offer from Watkins Shepard, one of the conditions is completing the "Post Job Offer Questionnaire". Can anyone explain what this is and how it's different than all the info that was on the application that was already completed?

Thanks in advance for your time!

mje Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Post job offer is basically there to make sure that you re medically, physically qualified to do the job that you re pre-hired for. Usually it involves a background, drug test and DOT Physical afterwards.

WA_Slim and mje Thank this.
  4. ChemRecruiter

ChemRecruiter Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Naperville, IL
    The term: the "Post Job Offer Questionnaire" is rather strange. At Nalco, our offer is contingent upon clearing background check, physical, etc., much like bigkev described, which is stated in the written offer letter we provide to candidates. Give them a call to find out to be 100% certain, as you need to know what you could be getting yourself into for your own protection.

WA_Slim Thanks this.
  5. WA_Slim

WA_Slim Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Bellingham, WA
    I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he said I'll be getting an email this Friday that explains everything in greater detail. Thanks for the advice.

6. ChemRecruiter

Apr 30, 2013
    Naperville, IL
    Glad to hear they are sending you something to review. If you have ANY questions, make sure to call them again. Did your recruiter give you any indication of what it was all about?

7. WA_Slim

WA_Slim Bobtail Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Bellingham, WA
    Nope. No details just said to expect email with all the relevant info. He did say to call if I had any guestions. This hasn't been called out in any of the many threads I've read by other folks attending WS orientations so must not be a big deal.

8. ChemRecruiter

Apr 30, 2013
    Naperville, IL
    Ok...sounds like you are on top of it.

As you know, many companies out there do really odd things when it comes to interviewing and hiring people. Recently, my brother interviewed for a job and sat through 4 hours of written tests for a customer service job at an insurance company. The last test asked questions about his political affiliation and other personal stuff unrelated to the job. Stuff like that really irks me....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    WA_Slim Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.