continuation

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by Celadon987895, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Celadon987895

Celadon987895 Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Waukesha,Wi
    I just read the disclaimer about USA Trucking reading the messages on this site..What can USA or any other trucking company do..Sue the author for slander..are the comments true..does the one hand know what the other is doing or did?..My mouth got me in trouble more than once with management..They thought I treated the customer the same way..I knew who was paying my salary...I got counseled 7-times by all assigned Ops Managers for my attitude..ok,it was more:I verbally assaulted my "DM"..Never used any swear words..Well,I called a gal in claims(on the phone)..A Dam "female dog"(Dam is spelled 2-ways with or w/out a "n" at the end..Maybe I should have said "Hoover Dam Dog"..she may have assumed I said Dam w/a "n" since I said "B"(the female dog)..I did ask one of the Ops Managers why the Laredo terminal was so unfriendly to people with handicaps since everything can be found upstairs except dispatch..He said he'd get back with me on that..Could I sue Celadon on that,just like the handicap shower in Indy has been broke since Nov of 08(I had a friend that wanted to come out on the road with me,the VA put him 100% disabled..He don't do stairs very well..Mr Jamie Steele never got back with me on that or another problem I had that I called and left a messsage on his phone to call me on it:no reply..Don't get me wrong,I enjoyed driving for Celadon..I saw alot of the country that my previous driving jobs didn't..I got tired being lied to,missed appt,unable to get home on time......:biggrin_25518:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.