Conway is full of it?

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by TRUCKDUCKY, Mar 9, 2012.

1. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    Bring back the insults.
    repost them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadrealtor

Roadrealtor Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Fort Myers, FL
    You can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives....truer words were never spoken...sseriously, good luck out there TruckerDuck

4. Countyboy

Countyboy Medium Load Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Littleton, NH
    Sorry I missed this, It's COUNTY (no r) I drive cause I enjoy it. I would be a doctor but I'm terrified of other peoples blood so that's kinda out for me, funny, I can crush my finger to hell and just swear but if you get a paper cut I'm passing out. Also, as far as rats in the truck not quite, I'm mildly OCD the truck is cleaned 2times a week. Floors, windows, and I armoral the dash once a week and the plastic and (p)leather in the sleeper once a month.

I don't drive for the money there are jobs most anyone can get making more money. I like the freedom and being able to take pictures of what I see. The stories I hear can be interesting too and the people. Honestly my wife says that after a rough patch in my life I must have misunderstood the meaning when someone said "He's running from his problems" and that I took it literally.

I find driving relaxing and that it gives you time to be with yourself and learn alot about yourself.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, hopefully you enjoy it

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Ducky, was that you sitting in the line from hell today?

It sucked to be Blue today in Laredo. LOL

I just sat at the picnic table and smiled, as they stacked up to the point of using the Schneider driveway as a turn around.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.