corona virus...this is no joke!

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by harley17985, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Sky Blue.

slim6596 and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Otr294highway

Otr294highway Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2020
    It’s hard to notice silence when everybody is crying for help but I am waiting to hear deep apologies from those who called this a hoax.

When things calm down we’ll do a nose count. Who will go first?

Shadow57, Sani101 and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  4. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    personally I don't need apologies or an "I told you so" moment. I just want people to remember and use common sense next time it happens.

Rideandrepair and slim6596 Thank this.
  5. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    You Guys need to figure out that you have more in common with one another than any Politician. Opinions are Opinions. Facts are Facts. Truth is clouded by Passions.

brank, Otr294highway and Wasted Thyme Thank this.
  6. Linte_Loco

Linte_Loco Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2011
    LA (lower Alabama)
    Why the U.S banned all TP from entering the country when we all got diarrhea from orange chicken

tommymonza Thanks this.
  7. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    Who we should blame

Valuable Asset Thanks this.
  8. BigDog Trucker

BigDog Trucker Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Nuh-uh. Facts are what the abc nightly news or factcheck.org says they are. Anybody else who thinks stuff outside of that is a conspiracy theorist, now.

Since 'one side' thinks they own the rights to all the media, along with the governorships of alot of states in the northeast and west coast, they think they get to dictate whats fact and whats not. Its sort of like that mantra about how history is written by the victors. Thats what these people think they can do with 'facts'.

Midwest Trucker and Linte_Loco Thank this.
  9. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    We should have sealed 95 off a week ago to non Florida residents and especially any one traveling from NiwYork.

I still have my Michigan drivers license but I am for the most part staying put in Naples.

We will get hit hard soon from everyone jumping ship down 75 west or 41 to escape Slumaimi and Fort Liqourdale .

Should have closed that commerce down to just necessary truck traffic only a week ago. .

Went out on my buddies cruiser that he lives on over the weekend and anchored up just 3 of us and enjoyed the weather. We all have been staying in and away from others.

I am all about people being out on their boats but there was still a lot of idiots piled up next to each other and partying.

To many people ignoring the most simple of requests. Do not pile up on each other.

Many of this Spread is due to the Personal attitude of many in the US that this social distancing or stay at home order does not mean ME.

If the Goverment had ordered a Full On Lockdown back in January people would have Lost their Frikin Minds.

The Conspiracy theorists would have clogged YouTube so bad they would have overwhelmed it.

Not to mention the absolute Full Blown Panic. What we had was bad enough.

Be Safe out there guys and gals .

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  10. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    Well this thread just got locked down. Good job. :facepalm:

I can tell there are more and more people on this forum off the road. Surely they must be drinking and typing.

shatteredsquare and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  11. chimbotano

chimbotano Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I was being sarcastic !!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.