Cost of Operations

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Loose Leaf, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Loose Leaf

Loose Leaf Medium Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Cl has the same ole spam all across the states. The spam was lowered when cl started charging for them.

That made it a bit easier on the eyes.

I have gone as far as google eath on the cities I was considering home base.

By the time you read all the bull**** on here, ripoff report and a few other sites you just get tired of even looking.

I started my search over 3 yrs ago.
    Even had handfuls of ad books from the truckstops dropped off at my door.

Didn't even own a truck back then.

Mostly just the same ole companies that treat drivers and trucks like #### and make more on turnover than hauling freight.

I know they are good companies and even good owner ops to work for but 99% want 3+ yrs recent and still want you to have your own startup cost as well as maintenance funds.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. blade

blade Heavy Load Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Some where, Mo
    I know they are good companies and even good owner ops to work for but 99% want 3+ yrs recent and still want you to have your own startup cost as well as maintenance funds.[/QUOTE]

I never want to till anyone they shouldn't do something but after this post you made and the clear thinking of @LoJackDatHo i must agree you should probably look for a company to bring you on as a driver then look for a home for your truck after you get some more funds

LoJackDatHo and Loose Leaf Thank this.
  4. Loose Leaf

Loose Leaf Medium Load Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I never want to till anyone they shouldn't do something but after this post you made and the clear thinking of @LoJackDatHo i must agree you should probably look for a company to bring you on as a driver then look for a home for your truck after you get some more funds[/QUOTE]
    I never want to till anyone they shouldn't do something but after this post you made and the clear thinking of @LoJackDatHo i must agree you should probably look for a company to bring you on as a driver then look for a home for your truck after you get some more funds[/QUOTE]
    I still find myself looking for the needle in a haystack=1%

LoJackDatHo and blade Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.