CR England Newbie-Starts $80,000 per Year

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by smallhauls1, Nov 20, 2009.

1. cowboy1219

cowboy1219 Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Columbus<Ohio
    I was in Panama City Port . and Tampa area then back to Ohio . Sorry about your A/C going out I had mine serviced the day I left for Texas !!! Max hope your doing well . AfterShock we'll just line them up and get #### faced drunk when I get to your neck of the woods !! Sort of not wanting to see winter just yet I have be informed that I will going to the West cost ALOT this winter !!!! I was tought how to put my chains on yesterday !!!! Oh well Cowboy Up I say !!!

AfterShock Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lupe

lupe Medium Load Member

What percentage of people who quit after contract get bad report without their fault?

4. MaximumTexas

MaximumTexas Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2010
    TEXAS
    Houston's a good trucking town, no doubt about that, I got a new "friend" at Tri-Star that will get my app in after 6 months as well, he says he is very popular there at Tri-Star, so we'll see about that, I do want to go OTR, I haven't seen mountains or breathed non-humid air in 8 years.
    Thanks for the info, "getcha a case of beer for that one" (Apocalypse Now).

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  5. MaximumTexas

MaximumTexas Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2010
    TEXAS
    I like Zombieland better, "Nut up or Shut up"

6. Redman007

Redman007 Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Trucking companies seem to promise you alot more than what they deliver. I got my CDL with Roehl and drove OTR flatbed. Didn't see many truckstops. Long hours, after hours tarping in frigid weather for hours atop steel. Lots of guys waiting for loads and lots of time spent waiting to be loaded. Would like to know if this is usual or or there companies that you can make a real paycheck with outh there?

7. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Why ask me?
    You wouldn't believe what I tell you anyway.

Nothin' beats first hand experience.
    I suggest that you join the CRE team, sign up for their lease program and discover the answer to your question for yourself. Then, you can inform us.

8. lupe

lupe Medium Load Member

I wouldn't want to sign the lease. But I read here that although they have the option of not signing the lease if you don't they wouldn't have a job for you and just kick you out of the school, so I don't want to go there:

The school is a SCAM!!! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! They get you down there with a "free" bus trip, but quickly get their money back when you pay the $100.00 admission fee. Then you are STUCK there with no transportation. The hotel is a sty. It is also in a VERY bad area, so you do not want to walk anywhere; but the only restaurant in the hotel is VERY expensive and the food is gross!!! Rooms are over crowded and dirty.

Over the phone the recruiters make you feel like you will have a job...but they really just intended to get you down there where they can wrangle you into signing a lease on one of their trucks...and once you are there they really pressure you!!! DO NOT SIGN A LEASE...GOOGLE CR ENGLAND SCAM / LEASE and just read all of the complaints. They have really hurt and bankrupt a lot of folks!!!

The second day I was there, I saw a guy with his bags packed and I asked him why he was leaving. He said that he had completed the CDL program and was told that CR England would be sending a truck for him to be a second seat driver (HE DID NOT SIGN A TRUCK LEASE), but that after a week the truck never came for him. He said he had waited another week and called CR England over and over but they would not return his calls. Finally, after the third week of waiting, they told him that he was not even in their system and he needed to leave the hotel. He said this place is a total scam, get out while you can! I have heard that many who would not sign a lease, were just thrown out of the boarding stable onto the street in a very bad area with no place to go and no way to get back home. It has been reported that those who would NOT sign a lease were suddenly found to have a dirty drug test, often AFTER they had completed the course...four weeks later. However, the drug tests are done the first day and the results are available immediately; so CR England at least got their CDL TUITION and INTEREST out of them; but they really just wanted them to sign a lease.

NOTE: Because there are so many, CR England does damage control to combat these complaints. Like Bob and REAL driver (above), they often pose as former satisfied students and passionately dispute the claims; or they attack the complainer, accusing them of being stupid, wimpy, lazy or bitter due to having had a dirty drug test, etc...

http://www.squidoo.com/crenglandtrucking

9. Mrfasttrack

Mrfasttrack Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Georgia
    How is CRE even able to stay in the trucking business if they go through so many drivers?

10. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    How does the Mafia stay in business after so many bodies?:biggrin_25515:

11. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    You've made a wise choice, IMO, Lupe.

Interesting and informative read,
    but,what's your point, amigo?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.