CR England or CRST?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by StevenPNW, Jul 13, 2018.

1. cincydrivermatt

cincydrivermatt Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Get a grant and go to a private cdl training school not a trucking company then you will have the freedom to work for any company you want. Don't go with a big mega carrier go to a smaller company where you will make better money and treated way better. My advice would be Danny Herman Trucking we are so happy here. My girlfriend made the mistake of spending a year with CRST to get her license and training. It's so bad most people dont make it a month let alone the full 12 month agreement.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. elamigowapo

elamigowapo Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Man that sucks Ive been there fortunately had my charges dropped and afterwards sealed, long story short I stole a sharpie from walmart and ended up getting charged with robbery.

4. AllMoneyIn

AllMoneyIn Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2019

What types of drugs are they testing for? I did a DOT physical for C.R. ENGLAND and passed. Just curious, I’m set to travel down to CR ENGLAND on May 2nd but now I’m having doubts seeing that many people are saying not to go with C.R. England.

Dreazz75 Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Moose1958 has a list of drugs tested for.

6. AllMoneyIn

Apr 21, 2019
    Okay cool. So I’m assuming C.R. England shouldn’t be a good choice? I started to look at Roehl at the moment.

7. AllMoneyIn

Apr 21, 2019

8. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Where is your location? Roehl is ok, but maybe there's other choices to make comparisons.

9. The Gels

The Gels Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2019
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Were they sending you to SLC? I was just there a couple weeks ago. Wouldn't recommend to an enemy.

10. AllMoneyIn

Apr 21, 2019

They want me to go to indiana. I been looking at several companies but can’t decide which one to go with. I’m reading about a lot of companies and it’s just a bunch of mix reviews.

Dreazz75 Thanks this.
  11. AllMoneyIn

Apr 21, 2019

I’m located in New Jersey. Cr England was sending me to indiana.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.