Crew cab International 4700 For Sale

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by shakerclassic, Nov 27, 2018.

1. shakerclassic

shakerclassic Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2018
    Hello all! I'm giving it 2 weeks before I send it to auction. Just thought I'd post it here to see if there's any interest. I have a 99 INT crew cab with 156xxx miles. It has a DT466E motor with a 6+1 trans, almost new brakes all the way around, tires about 8-9 months old all around, air brakes, cold AC, dual fuel tanks, air ride driver, fifth wheel, pintle hitch, and goose neck hook ups. Truck has a fresh full inframe done with everything replaced with all OEM parts including pistons, rods, liners, all rod bearings, head was gone through and redone with new springs, valves, and injector cups. All injectors were tested and performed flawlessly. It also has a new OEM water pump, fan clutch, and thermostat. It's ready to hit the road I just don't use it anymore (while it was getting motor redone I purchased another truck) It will make someone a great truck. I am asking 14,000 for it but open to serious offers. Could also arrange shipping if need be. It is best to contact me directly at my cell 601-502-4248 if no answer please leave a name number and a brief message and I will get back to you as soon as possible thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.