crooks at Amarillo Refrigerated Express dba Manuel Valero

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by truckinfast, Nov 11, 2015.

1. issactx

issactx Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2018
    lol this company is garbage owners are bunch of ##### religious people who love stealing your money how i know this well so simple because im not an idiot a couple times i ask drivers who were picking the same product at the same shipper to the same receiver from the same broker they show me their confirmation rate and let me tell the difference was between $1000-$500 they were charging 2500 and rebecca who is in charge was paying me $2000 or $1500 from that load,before charging me the 20% they will charge u 20%from your pay check without paying u any detention time they will never show u the confirnation rate,u will be sitting at the trk stop 2 days or more to get a crap load so yehaaaaaa..hoooo i forgot if u give them your 2 weeks notice theu will hold your last check after paying your debts and insurance meaning you wont get #### back so wht i did was keep my mouth shut drop tbeor ##### trailer at their yard pick the check cash it then 3 hrs later 200 miles away i call her then she wanted me to return to amarillo and give her the lic plate then drive back to laredo well guess wht since im not stupid i didnt look back if u go to work to this company you will get raped much worst than a swift driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    Vehicle OOS 18.4 Driver OOS 9.8

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. fat trucker

fat trucker Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Warren, Ohio
    Inspections:
    Inspection Type Vehicle Driver Hazmat IEP
    Inspections
    38 51 0 0
    Out of Service 7 5 0 0
    Out of Service % 18.4% 9.8% % 0%
    Nat'l Average %
    (2009- 2010)
    20.72% 5.51% 4.50% N/A

6. Nason

Nason Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Yea was talking to the guy at the yard and he wouldn't look me in the eye when he was talking to me

7. Nason

Nason Bobtail Member

Sep 23, 2018
    ?????? Lol
    Guilty conscience maybe lol

8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Especically the proxy.

I do that from time to time via a VPN tunnel if the origin did not come out of Sherwood Arkansas Data Center or Richardson Texas it's a proxy. I don't do that here, there is no reason to.

Even if you did use a proxy a summons against your ISP from law enforcement will uncover you soon enough if there is a cause to escalate that high.

In the light of the behavior of some posters in this thread, I agree with the assessment that it's someone trying to make their company (Which I never heard of..) look better. A bit of googling will reveal any settlements imposed against them, CSA score and DOT number based violations, injuries and deaths soon enough.

I remember going over one company that has had a extrodinary percentage of their trucks about a month ago with excessive brake violations I think 89 times out of 130 trucks owned in one year. Among other violations which exceed the total number of trucks in the fleet primarily logbook related.

Anyway I said my opinion once and that's all there is for this subject, I put certain silly persons on ignore thinking they try to fool us all.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    It irks me when these flunkie outfits try to INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE by saying their company is great when someone makes a valid complaint. But it is fun watching them twist in the wind when one of the moderators pulls up their IP or ISP address or when I pull up their FMCSA numbers-after which you don’t hear from the stooges anymore after they’ve been caught up. Comedy relief at its finest.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs