Crooks Liars cheaters con artist mgl Logistics Schiller Park Illinois

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hottruck1973, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    Hmmm, Alex Jones is a little sketchy on his English.........

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm thinking perhaps it's Alexei not Alex and then a surname ending in vich or ova.

JoeyJunk, Lonesome and Bumper Thank this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Honest TB, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

TIME TO LEASE!!

JoeyJunk, TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  5. Scarecrow4180

Scarecrow4180 Light Load Member

Apr 26, 2021
    Trap house
    Blame it on the Canadians...I always do

6. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    drink some cheap Vodka and it will naturally spew from your vocal hole

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    None for me thank you somebody else can deal with that rotgut!

8. Rumblestrip1970

Rumblestrip1970 Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2013
    This is how THEY DO IT. They scrape by with this cause a lot are getting caught more and more and DOT is on to it. They have an imaginary or ghost co-driver. The driver simply tells "the guy" I just texted him 'new shift'... and he puts my last 14 hours onto a co driver who I have no idea who he is or if he even works for the company. His name is Dieu Kitanjaro. whoever he is. And I do believe the ELD companies are catering to their customers and letting this happen. Most large trucking companies would not risk this. Its the small ones usually and new ones.. All those new startup trucking companies that don't really look at how much trouble they could get in, because they might just get off with blaming the driver. And it's still not legal of course it's illegal as HeII but that don't mean they don't do it. Two leasing companies out there right now Super Ego Holdings and Hero Transport are doing it as we speak.

9. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Would be hilarious to stop at say a port of entry and park around back. Dummon a supervisor to the truck. Let him watch as you text and your drive time disappears to a phantom driver and a fresh 14 is put on your ELD all while being documented.

10. Rumblestrip1970

Rumblestrip1970 Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2013
    yes I never thought of that. That would be some nice evidence. But then couldnt they say well we thought he had his codriver with him. New shift is the clue for us to change drivers.. dunno shaky ground i say on their part. But still might be hard to prove. Of course they are not just changing shifts but revamping hours onto the imaginary driver to gain fresh for the driver you wiped them from. My guess is soon they will be looked at hard enough that they wont be able to do it anymore.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.