Cross Border Companies.

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by RampageGNS, Jan 27, 2021.

1. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I work for S&S Transport. We do alot of loads to Manitoba. Our biggest customers are based out of Manitoba. You could do Midwest Regional, and run Upper Midwest and Manitoba frequently. Plus if you re getting Hazmat, they will reimburse your TSA finger printing, and the endorsement as well. Any further questions, feel free to ask

RampageGNS Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RampageGNS

RampageGNS Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2021
    NH
    Thanks man I’ve seen you in a couple other threads. I’ve emailed the recruiting page on the site twice. That’s good to know about the hazmat.

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  4. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    They ve been doing a lot of remodeling. Sometimes the phone lines, and the power goes out for awhile. Hopefully Brian our recruiter gets back to you soon

RampageGNS Thanks this.
  5. RampageGNS

Jan 27, 2021
    NH
    She lives by Steinbach, you guys go through there? Also saw some people saying issues popping up lately on the S&S thread, which I understand happens in this industry as long as it’s not the norm. You still satisfied with how you’ve been treated? What’s the usual days on/home time split? Or are they reasonably flexible? Thanks man.

6. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I m OTR here, but I m good friends with regional drivers that go to Manitoba, looking at the map I would say that they pass by Steinbach on the way to Winnipeg.

As far as the way they ve treated me. I would say its a very pleasant experience honestly. Every company has their issues, but they do try to resolve them quickly. Also, no matter what, some drivers are never satisfied.

As far as regional side, I think some of those drivers are home on weekends, and possibly through the house a few times a week, I could be wrong too. As long as you communicate in advance, they re pretty accomodating

RampageGNS Thanks this.
  7. RampageGNS

Jan 27, 2021
    NH
    That’s all very fair. Exactly I’ve learned looking through here some people expect trucking companies to conform to EXACTLY what they wish without making any sacrifices themselves or don’t hold themselves accountable. As long as a company is fair and doesn’t disregard your input completely I don’t think you can ask much more. Thank you for the answers man. Oh one other question, it’s hard to tell on the site are you guys just dry van?

8. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    We have reefers and some flatbed and Conestoga's as well

RampageGNS Thanks this.
  9. RampageGNS

Jan 27, 2021
    NH
    Awesome thank you for all the information. Appreciated.

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  10. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Yw. I will let Brian know that you re interested tomorrow when he gets in

RampageGNS Thanks this.
  11. RampageGNS

Jan 27, 2021
    NH
    Again very much appreciated. I’m glad Ive found this site you guys have been much more helpful than others. Also in all fairness to everyone involved I will disclose Ive also reached out to Britton, and Magnum (I know they don’t go into Canada but everything else sounded really good and close enough to easily see her on days off.) Best of luck out on the road. Glad there’s still truckers out there trying to help their own.

bigkev1115 and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.