Cross Country Freight

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by hotrod1653, Apr 27, 2024.

1. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    I think we’ve bought 6-7 companies out. Still a family atmosphere (in Fargo anyway) from what I can tell. I’m hoping they don’t get to much bigger tbh.

Radman Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hotrod1653

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    I officially clocked in my longest day with CCF today…. 13.5hrs.

I ended up going to Spiritwood, Jamestown, Adrian, Jud, Edgeley, Ellendale, Forbes and back to Jamestown, ND today to get my pickups on.

Ran into one hail of a storm just north of Forbes on the way back.
    This picture doesn’t do it justice. Golf ball size hail and 60mph winds came from this storm.

Couple farmers, a full grown diesel bear and myself all sat on the road waiting for it to pass.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  4. hotrod1653

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Figured I’d drop an update right quick….

Things are still going good over here. I’ve been averaging around 55-60hrs a week, and making good money while I’m at it.

Unfortunately that’s gonna slow down this week, I’m currently in the hospital fighting off sepsis. Had a cut on my foot get infected, got it treated and then it decided to become infected again. So here I am. We caught it early enough, that it’s not gonna be a big issue as of now.

I’m not sure what this means for my work future, if anything. I’m able to keep my toe so that’s a big plus.
    Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Speed_Drums, jmz and Cardfan89 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.