Crst and their "new" lease purchase outline

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Gunner75, Feb 7, 2018.

1. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    It really is, afterall, that's all I do everyday.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    It's challenging, yet rewarding work.

4. dillpickle

dillpickle Bobtail Member

May 28, 2019
    I agree. If rates get too good they will figure out a way to force you into mileage pay. High mileage pay and you have consistency and less ways to be screwed

5. Driver Eight

Driver Eight Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    I love this post. Mostly as a balance against the usual negativity around here. It gives me hope that I can do this thing of buying a truck. Though I won’t do a mega carrier lease. Not that people shouldn’t they should do what makes them comfortable at their own pace. Anyway, I need some professional trucking business advice to set me up like above. I’ll be making some calls around Phoenix next week to find that business advice. I intend to buy a truck by spring. Why do this during a trucking recession? Establishment of business under the worst of conditions should set me up in healthy habits for the long haul

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Actually conditions now are about average. They just seem below average, because last year was so unreal. And those that jumped on last year are struggling because they didn't understand how to manage to the business cycle.

7. Metalicious

Metalicious Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2015
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering who the hell says that stripped down steel wheel ugly pile of junk CRST truck is "valued at $70,000" for the purpose of bobtail and physical damage insurance. Especially when this thread was first posted with some trucks being 2014 with 500-600,000 miles. The excuse of needing to offset costs from "negotiating FSC" and needing 3% of the FSC to do that is unreal. Bet they're not passing 3% on to company drivers. So why the hell should anyone else have to pay for it? Half a million mile ugly ### cascadia valued at 70k. Hahaha. And then ,15cpm for supposed bumper to bumper maintenance. No wonder when I see their drivers they look like they just crawled out from under a rock. Poor fellas cant even afford some soap and shampoo.

8. mover man

mover man Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2010
    So your saying you dont like CRST?

9. Metalicious

Metalicious Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2015
    I laughed hard at the value of the truck on the bobtail insurance. And everything else. Nope, I wouldn't have anything to do with CRST.

10. PayIsTrashAtMajors

PayIsTrashAtMajors Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2022

You sound like a company shrill.

11. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    I swear we have the best lease deal at USA truck.....crazy people work for 1.20

Wickedfire77 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.