CRST Equipment.

Discussion in 'CRST' started by ktcosby, Mar 5, 2009.

1. ktcosby

ktcosby Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2009
    springfield, OH
    Can anyone tell me what kind of equipment CRST has? Do they have any auto shift trucks?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ccolvin

ccolvin Medium Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    most of the crst equipment is freightliner century class's. i believe they all have 10 speeds in them.

4. trukngrl

trukngrl Lollipop, lollipop...

Mar 7, 2009
    Manchester, Ga
    crst uses freightliner columbia condos they ar all 10 speed they hae no auto shift within thier fleet

5. ccolvin

ccolvin Medium Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    Oops I meant to say columbia they both look similar

6. JSmitty

JSmitty Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Midland Tx
    Auto shift? Please don't tell me that's what they teach folks on now is it? I love my 18, that I shift.

7. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    They also have some peterbuilts and internationals

8. trukngrl

Mar 7, 2009
    Manchester, Ga
    Jsmitty i agree with you on that auto shift just makes it way to easy for anyone to drive a truck:biggrin_2552: but there are companies that train you on them now...as far as the petes and internationals crst does have them but the internationals are o/o and the petes are now o/o also the company didnt like the way the engine and all kept messing up in them now company drivers are fr8tlnr columbias except for the rare occasion that they have turned a pete over to an o/o yet

9. BoostedTeg

BoostedTeg Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Boise ID
    Oh i didnt know that thanks. I dont like that fact that all these companys are switching over to automatics so if you ever quit that company you will have problems finding a job cuz you cant drive a manual trans.

10. trukngrl

Mar 7, 2009
    Manchester, Ga
    hey teg....i agree 100% whoever came up with the idea of automatic trucks needs to be taken out and shot :biggrin_25510: i have seen more reckless newbies out here now that there are automatics than i care to think about :biggrin_25526: i know everyone has to start somewhere and we were all newbies once...but atleast we learned how to do it the right way...how are you going to get a job with another company if all you've learned is autumatic or is it very company is going to go to automatic :biggrin_25511: good grief i hope not or i'm jumping out of the business right quick and making sure i stay off all the roads i can just imagine the drivers that would be out there then :biggrin_2551:

11. bullthebeerman

bullthebeerman Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny
    auto shift eu thats taking the man out of trucking .....theres nothing like a REAL MAN shifting his on truck

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.