CRST lies on DAC report

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Goldsux2015, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldsux2015

Goldsux2015 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2015
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Goldsux2015

Jul 9, 2015
    That guy wrote anything why can't I? DAC reports are not a toy to play with. I wish it was federal, then the feds would chat about falsified documents.

4. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    No, he's saying when the company fills out your DAC report they have fixed options they have to choose from. They cannot write what they feel like. Everything must fit into a predetermined category.

Goldsux2015 and wichris Thank this.
  5. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Don't confuse him with the tr
    Don't confuse him with the truth

6. Goldsux2015

Jul 9, 2015
    the truth is my dispatcher was playing with my DAC report vindictively all because i didn't want to work for him. You can't just play around with DAC reports. He warned me no one would want to hire me because he has that power.

7. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
  8. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    No it does not, CSA which is NOW SMS is federal, and does NOT differ by state. Another lie you are telling.

truckerlife74 and average joe Thank this.
  9. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy

Aw, the truth is starting to leak out... Have you even requested your HireRight Report? you can get one per year for free, as it falls under the consumer reporting act. DAC does not exist.

And if your dispatcher felt threatened, and you violated company policy, which you already admitted you did, then they did not lie on the HireRight report. How do you KNOW what your dispatcher did or did not do?

Yes they can, report anything they want to report on the HireRight report. You have the option of a rebuttal, ignore it, contest it. All HireRight will do if you contest it, is verify that the proper company is reporting on the proper person. That is all they are required to do. It is up to you, with a lawyers help to prove the statement is false.

So go and get your free report, and see for yourself what CRST actually put on the report.

Until then all you are doing is making innuendos about what may have been done, according to a conversation you had with a dispatcher, that does NOT fill out the HireRight reports.

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  10. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I wanted to respond all day but I'm employed and driving!!!! Darn my good record all to heck!!! (Obviously toned down to TTR standards). Let's point out the obvious except to you.

#1. With each post, it's glaringly obvious you don't have 15 years out here. Maybe 15 days, but not 15 years. No way.

2. Dispatchers don't put anything on your DAC. At all. Ever. But, had you been out here more than 15 minutes, you'd have known that.

3. The truth is, now that everyone else had kinda torn you apart, is you did tell some truth. Some. Not all.

4. Where you lied is about your time out here, and the MAJOR part, why you were fired. It is becoming obvious that your story was stretched a bit. You did "cuss" them out and did threaten them, now didn't you? Tell the truth. You already told us that you "got yourself fired".

5 and final. Here's the kicker. You said you had a new job lined up. CRST had 30 days to post your info to DAC/ISIS. And it's does usually take 30 days considering how big CRST is and how big DAC/ISIS is, and their current turmoil.

You've come to a place where you have drivers who've actually been out here 15 years plus and have played the DAC game. What you did was nothing more than tell a truckstop diner counter story. And you got called on it.

11. Goldsux2015

Jul 9, 2015
    I did not say i have been driving for 15 years. You can drive 100 years and die behind the wheel on your next shift. Companies should not play with DAC reports. And yes i may file a civil suit.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.