CRST Malone new lease driver doing fine

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by golentickettrucking, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I blew a fuse

I blew a fuse Light Load Member

Nov 21, 2011
    some good advice. save as much money as you can. and go to a truck dealer and find a truck that you can afford and work with. don't get yourself into a lease purchase truck. the lease/purchase trucks are designed to be a failure from the start. many guys end up loosing everything over that deal. and then end up fore fitting the lease due to lack of finances to keep it. it's really depressing to watch that happen.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shelbyus

shelbyus Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2013
    Having problems figuring out how to get loads. can anyone help.?

4. sharp.dressed.man

sharp.dressed.man Heavy Load Member

Dec 10, 2011
    IL
    You would be better off googling for the answer or finding a book possibly than asking that question here to be honest with you the community here would be more interested in bashing you for doing a lease purchase than in trying to help you out.

Another better option would be finding an o/o at a truckstop and asking them.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  5. PatrickJS

PatrickJS Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Getloaded.com. Make sure you check the brokers payment score. A lot of brokers find pleasure in taking there time to pay for your services.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  6. Trailrider

Trailrider Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Hi company driver, I sure like to know the company, u are with making that kind of money. Please send the information. Because I been with alot of companys hauling, LTL freight, oil field, and OTR and never made that kind of money but I, did work oversea and made that kind of money even better. Being home each weekend that is great, I very happy for you. I am not trying to be rude with your comment. But those kind of jobs in the USA are hard to fine. Because most company or still paying in the stonesge pay. They are making the money not us. We barely get by out here, Take care and keep trucking.

Harley Charlie Thanks this.
  7. rocket jockey 80

rocket jockey 80 Light Load Member

Apr 28, 2013
    That's so weird that 074344 didn't respond with his company job info that he makes over $76,800 a year and only works Mon-Fri home every weekend. And drivers wonder why they are deemed dumb or full of #@##

8. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    Some people just feel they got a great thing going and don't want to share, in fear of loosing it..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.