CRST Sex Discrimination

Discussion in 'CRST' started by DaveinKC, Mar 6, 2008.

1. schristopher69

schristopher69 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Hi, I am a recent, former, CRST employee. You are correct, the EEOC, filed a lawsuit against CRST, but you failed to include, that recently within the last couple of weeks, a Federal Judge in Iowa, ruled CRST DID NOT commit any act of sexual discrimination. And trust me, I was a trainer, and there were/are just as many Women drivers, as men. There was never discrimination that I saw. In fact, I am a male and welcomed training Women, they are more responsive to training, and willing to learn. Us men don't want to be told, taught anything, we want to figure it out on our own. This lawsuit is a few years old, also. In fact Corporate told me that the Judge suggested, CRST sue EEOC, for fees and costs they incurred through the lawsuit. So sounds like EEOC was way out of line for that to be said. They spent several million dollars on attorney fees and costs, and very adimant about their being innocent.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. schristopher69

Dec 28, 2008
    Portland, Oregon

It did not go out quietly. Federal Judge ruled in favor of CRST, and suggested CRST go after EEOC for costs/fees of Court.

4. schristopher69

Dec 28, 2008
    Portland, Oregon

Are you kidding?? Do you know the history of CRST. Tehy are financially sound, privatly owned Company. Whoever is running this Company, is smart business sensed...... It is a training company, don't expect to get rich off a training company.. Get the exp. and move on to a "better" company.

5. truckfam

truckfam Medium Load Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Frederick, OK
    Hmm. Saw a female trainer at least two out of 3 days, in OKC. She was also a black female. Saw a red-head, too, with a newbie no one could stand.She was his third trainer and she still had him after a day and a half. I would have dumped his butt, after 5 minutes.

Hell, I was happy to find showers for females and didn't have to post my husband at the door!

schristopher69 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.