Crude oil companies that hire o/o from dallas tx to midland tx

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Fast04gt, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Eninety2

Eninety2 Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Liberty, and Basin are garbage. Liberty makes you wait 6 weeks for a settlement, that's among other things. Basin is about the lowest paying outfit out here. Plus they won't divulge rates. Not to mention electronic logs and OTR log rules.

BCT and Kimrad are one in the same. Too many cameras in the cab for my taste. They've gotten bigger since they bought out Alan Ritchey. Too big some say. We call Liberty baby Kimrad around here.

Never heard anything bad about Evenson Energy. They have and oil, dry, reefer division. They are sizable, plus I think they have a lease program if you want to buy the truck you're in.

Best bet is find someone that has an a Enterprise contract.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Twin energy, sprint? Not sure how good they are.

4. Eninety2

Nov 24, 2012
    Twin Energy yes. Sprint gives you 67% of the line haul. But they give you cases of Vaseline.

5. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    Lol........ I called sprint they need two years of tankers. Twin hauls eco, which I work for so that is a no go. I think the contractors will get squeezed in the next four months as the oil field slows down. Could be completely wrong.

6. Eninety2

Nov 24, 2012
    You can go from company driver to OO but not company driver to company driver.

If you are Eco company driver I would stay put unless they are cutting you down already. Third parties are always the first to go.

7. Bootlegger99

Bootlegger99 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2016
    Can anyone give information on pinnacle resources what they pay company drivers in West Texas and Eastern NM and are they a driver friendly company?

8. Eninety2

Nov 24, 2012

They are garbage. 25% for company drivers. If you see their rates you will understand why. Averages out to $15/hr.

Bootlegger99 Thanks this.
  9. Bootlegger99

May 7, 2016
    How bad are they, will they shoot you straight or lie ?

10. Eninety2

Nov 24, 2012
    It's all pretty straightforward from what I could tell. I just think they are greedy with their rates compared to everyone else. I've seen the pattern before with out of state companies.

If you want to keep busy while you look around you can, you just won't make as much as you should.

A 30-50 mile haul should pay the driver $85-100 per load, unless they have never hauled oil before. They pay you $70ish.

Bootlegger99 Thanks this.
  11. Bootlegger99

May 7, 2016

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.